Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

The Worx Online

One of the best ways to reach out to our customers. We are a small online business in natural beauty products and Soundest gives us hundreds of email marketing for free per month, this is a must have for your business.

Beautiful Photo Props

What can I say about Omnisend, they are one of THE BEST apps out there! My newsletters look great and are so incredibly easy to build! And their customer service is top notch! Highly recommend!

Jamnation

Really good App. Simple to use and has increased our Newsletter Readership by 21% in just 3 weeks. Highly recommend if you are wanting something that takes 15 minutes to arrange a professional smart looking marketing email... The fact it is free is astonishing!!!

Seduction Store

Excellent App.....Amazing and easy way to promote Email Marketing.

Thank you for an Amazing Business Tool.

ImagiDo!

Very easy to use app! I can create great emails for my subscribers in a very short time and I love that I can track it's progress by seeing how many people have opened it! Recommended.

Grinning Skulls

Super easy to install, super easy to use and super great service. Love the new additions to the app. and look forward to more great additions coming down the pike!

Nicotine River

GREAT APP! Thank you guys for the great service, templates and easy to use interface!

solairotan

Great app! So easy and professional looking

Boss Sports Nutrition

Great Product! Makes marketing easy!

Middle East Books and More

Great service! It's really helpful to look at the delivery report to see who opened and who did not. Clean, easy newsletter!