Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

District Grain

Downloaded the app and sent a beautiful Black Friday email within 5 minutes. I'm impressed already.

Lumber Johns

This app makes communicating with you customers so much easier!!!!!!

Splendid Beauty Store

I just got the app and send my first email. It was very easy and the email looks very professional. Love it!

Linabylina

Really great email marketing app. It only took about 15 minutes to put my first newsletter out. I especially like the function that allows to select products right from my storefront to be included in the newsletter. All photos, texts and pricing info with link to the product is then pasted by the system to the chosen newsletter template. It really helps to save time and avoid errors. Highly recommended!

WonderfullyWitchy

Soundest is the easiest mail program I have ever used! And at the cost of $0, it is a no-brainer! The emails are easy to create and beautiful, the reports are excellent, it works seamlessly with Shopify and communication with support is fantastic. Very helpful and friendly and questions are answered in a timely manner. Even if you love your current email marketing client, give Soundest a try and you'll love it.

Thank you, Paulius! So glad I found Soundest.

Christine Calnin
WonderfullyWitchy.com

Just Maternity Jeans (UK)

wow, I downloaded this 30 minutes ago and already have an email out to my customers advising them of a special discount that ends on Friday. The templates are basic and clean which is good as that's is really all you need for email marketing. I loved how fast I could create links to products on my website, with the app pulling in the image price description etc. It was so simple to use, I'm absolutely thrilled!!!

RED&WHITE

Excellent app, especially considering it's free. Very easy to use and produces very professional looking results. Support has been really good too - particularly unexpected with a free app.

eOilTools

Soundest's email marketing app for ecommerce is so simple a 6th grader could put out a beautiful newsletter in half-an-hour. I am excited about the possibilities of building a good ongoing relationship with our customers through this app and establishing a reputation of quality right down to our newsletter emailings. I highly recommend this app. http://www.eoiltools.com

whtshirtmakers.com

Brilliant! simply put this should be a paid for app.

OneDTQ

Highly recommend Soundest. It's easy and effective with great design tools and reports so you can really see who's listening out there.