Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Nancy Stroop Designs

Just installed and it's so easy to use. Can't wait for the sales to come in. Thanks.

SwagPatio

We just used the app for the first time. It's so easy to use and the newsletter looked very professional. This is a must-have for any stores looking to implement newsletter marketing.

LinensToPamper

Great deal.

We are experimenting with Soundest for sometime now. Its a great and easy tool for email marketing. Soundest support team and Paulius are amazing and very helpful.

They have great free plan and product is evolving everyday. Our cheers for Soundest team!

Luxury Erotica

Just installed this app. Works great so far.

Your Wedding Countdown

Such a great app, it's extremely easy to create the perfect marketing add

The Worx Online

One of the best ways to reach out to our customers. We are a small online business in natural beauty products and Soundest gives us hundreds of email marketing for free per month, this is a must have for your business.

Beautiful Photo Props

What can I say about Omnisend, they are one of THE BEST apps out there! My newsletters look great and are so incredibly easy to build! And their customer service is top notch! Highly recommend!

Jamnation

Really good App. Simple to use and has increased our Newsletter Readership by 21% in just 3 weeks. Highly recommend if you are wanting something that takes 15 minutes to arrange a professional smart looking marketing email... The fact it is free is astonishing!!!

Seduction Store

Excellent App.....Amazing and easy way to promote Email Marketing.

Thank you for an Amazing Business Tool.

ImagiDo!

Very easy to use app! I can create great emails for my subscribers in a very short time and I love that I can track it's progress by seeing how many people have opened it! Recommended.