Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

A Gier Design

Seems great so far! I love how easy it is to create an attractive email.

beardbase.co.uk

Fantastic app - when you sell to customers they give you your email address; why not use it?

Great customer service, too - I switched from Tictail to Shopify a few months after launch and they migrated my email database from Tictail to Shopify, so I could have one comprehensive database of all customer emails.

That Card Shop

Sent my first marketing email within 2 days and received 3 sales in the first 2 hours! Intuitive application, makes it a pleasure to design and send new emails. Excellent all round.

Hello Courage

WOW, that was easy! I'm not that computer savvy, but I had my first newsletter sent out within 15 minutes! This is one of the best apps I have found - deliver my products so they look as beautiful as they are to my customers and potential customers. Great job Soundest!

Angelus Direct

So far it worked great for a free service! We have 20k subscribers so far so we can send out 5 a month which seems perfect for not over throttling our users. Hopefully more will be implemented theme wise as sticking to their current themes are sort of lack luster but get the point across. Of course it seems still in development so 5 outta 5 from us over here!

Also the whole be able to pick what product you want to promote is a freaking time saver and a half! Thank you.

Livonia Glatt Market

Superb! I'm amazed that this service is offered for FREE! I have become interested in their other paid services.

I commend Soundest for their excellent product and customer service! My customer service rep's assistance was a great help to me in getting out our 1st newsletter. If a quality product and the quality of a firm's employees dedication to providing prompt and courteous service is an indication of future success, then Soundest has a very bright future!

Baby Gift Works

Here at www.babygiftworks.com.au we love it! I have only used it once so far but can't wait to use it some more. So simple to design a gorgeous looking newsletter. I have tried a few newsletter apps in the past and this is the best looking result. The reporting has some unique, very helpful aspects as well. I wait with excitement for some of the coming features.

playtest4

Great looking app, awesome way to email clients

Initiative Gaming

It's a solid app that makes marketing a much more enjoyable experience. Great work.. keep it up!

Spit Braai Gourmet Queen

So far Soundest has been a great app to use. It's efficient and user friendly.