Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Bedazzlebeauty2u

Super accurate email marketing.. i give u 5 stars..

Chessafrica.co.za

This App is just great! Integrates easily, all my subscribers automatically pulled in, easy to create a newsletter after a few minutes figuring it out. My favourite feature is it allowing me to add products automatically directly from my store, amazing! I needed to get advice from the developers and they were really quick and helpful, thanks Paulius. Get this app you will love it.

Hair In A Click

I had earlier on installed another app that says it does the same, but definitely not. When I found this one I said "Praise God". Brilliant! Has all the tools that i need and so so easy to use. and just another thing I just discovered, you can check how many people opened the e-mail, who opened, who clicked and what they clicked on. Two people on my list happen to be my relatives so I had no problem calling them to ask why they didn't open/click their e-mails, this way am also getting clues on why some people wouldn't open my e-mails at all. And the support from the team, Paulius responded to a question instantly on a weekend at night and resolved a problem I had within 5 minutes, what more can I ask for? Brilliant App, brilliant support!! I give it 9 out of 5 stars.

Kidz Outfitters

We love this app and the support we received from the developer! We've just released our third newletter and scheduled more to go using this app. It's very easy to use! It only takes a few minutes to put our newletters together and they look very professional. Highly recommended!

BANI Apparel

Really love this app! Interfaces are easy to navigate and customer support is really friendly and knowledgeable! I would absolutely recommend this app to small business owners and e-commerce store keepers alike.

District Grain

Downloaded the app and sent a beautiful Black Friday email within 5 minutes. I'm impressed already.

Lumber Johns

This app makes communicating with you customers so much easier!!!!!!

Splendid Beauty Store

I just got the app and send my first email. It was very easy and the email looks very professional. Love it!

Linabylina

Really great email marketing app. It only took about 15 minutes to put my first newsletter out. I especially like the function that allows to select products right from my storefront to be included in the newsletter. All photos, texts and pricing info with link to the product is then pasted by the system to the chosen newsletter template. It really helps to save time and avoid errors. Highly recommended!

WonderfullyWitchy

Soundest is the easiest mail program I have ever used! And at the cost of $0, it is a no-brainer! The emails are easy to create and beautiful, the reports are excellent, it works seamlessly with Shopify and communication with support is fantastic. Very helpful and friendly and questions are answered in a timely manner. Even if you love your current email marketing client, give Soundest a try and you'll love it.

Thank you, Paulius! So glad I found Soundest.

Christine Calnin