Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Huely Socks

Ridiculously easy to use. Great app. Had my first email sent out almost right away and it looked awesome.

Raw Urban Apparel

Fantastic app! My first campaign achieved 3 sales! As a newly established clothing reseller in a competitive market i know this will work wonders for my revenue. Now i will definitely be hooked sending regular newsletters.

Makes MailChimp look like a dinosaur, seamless and easy to use! Thumbs up guys Great App.

Keep It Classy Boutique

Just installed this app and I already have my first newsletter scheduled to be sent out! Very professional looking and easy to use! Although, I do wish there were more color theme options!

The Wicked Griffin

Super excited to get this ball rolling, so glad that this is integrated with the shop and best of all, it's free. No more mail chimp hassle!

The Knight Store

Easy to use, and provides a useful tool for constant communication.

Nutrition Works

We love this app! It is great for keeping our clients and customers updated with our latest events and blog posts at our site nutritionworksedu.com. It is really easy to use so I don't have to spend too much time messing with it! I definitely recommend Soundest if you are planning on sending out newsletters! The fact that it's free is also super awesome!

Fashion Irina

Great app! Easy to use and navigate! Love the design, and the fact that is free it's amazing! Recommend it to anyone who needs to send emails!

Sparkle & Jade

Awesome app... and it's Free! I needed a quick and easy way to send New Product emails to our customers. This app made it simple to build a newsletter using a customize, pre-made template. Exactly what I was looking for. And did I mention that it is free?

Thank You!

Gadis

We use Soundest on 4 Shops we own.
THIS IS THE BEST EMAIL MARKETING SERVICE!

increase our sale by 11%.

highly recommended
fast support, fast response, friendly control panel, good prices.

thank you!

Cecil Lee

WELL. I haven't gotten into the whole app yet to see what it's about, but I can go ahead and say it's easy to navigate!