Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Club Panales

Great app, just what I was looking for.

Owconceptstore

Great app, helps businesses save time. Customer service is awesome and understanding. Thanks!

Lady Scorpio

I love this app! It really allows you to customize everything to showcase yourself, and your brand exactly how you want it! Thanks Soundest!

The Value Grabber

I really like the direction this app is going. The support is great and the app is very easy to setup and get going.

Your Online Jewelry Store

Very easy to use it. Plug n Play App for email marketer

Bgline Designs

awesome app, easy to use....we can reach more people and great turn over.... love it!... we got more orders using this app for sending emails and it helped our business grow.... thank you SOUNDEST..:0 <3

Gadgethon

Great app to keep your customers engaged! Easy to use and nice UI.

Phone Resq

Soundest makes email marketing a breeze. What's even better is we are able to track our sales from our emails, as well as the click mapping and open rates.

Thank you!

www.ResQrefurb.com

Freedomster

Wow, I am impressed with the capability of this app. Great app to take control of your subscriber and take care of your email marketing. Very user friendly and the support is great. Thank you for this app :)

Patch Freak

Love this app,works perfectly and so easy to use I highly recommend to all