Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Mums-kidsworld.com

Hi there , i just install the apps, it has a very good features as i test yesterday. It works great, easy to to work around it consider i haven't got much I T knowalge but i did find it easy .
As i said only a day, so i will give it a time to come back for r more information about how it works for me,in all is early stage for me to say more, but in all is fantastic apps and free i wish i know it earl.
Gina mums-kidsworld.com

Seduction Store

Excellent App.....Amazing and easy way to promote Email Marketing.

Thank you for an Amazing Business Tool.

ImagiDo!

Very easy to use app! I can create great emails for my subscribers in a very short time and I love that I can track it's progress by seeing how many people have opened it! Recommended.

SOS Digital Printing

Only 5,000 contacts can be imported by file. If it was free with more, then I would rate 5 stars.

Imprimerie suisse en ligne

It is a good app. It makes the job. Waiting the possibility to add email adress manually one by one. I recommend thanks a lot

Grinning Skulls

Super easy to install, super easy to use and super great service. Love the new additions to the app. and look forward to more great additions coming down the pike!

Nicotine River

GREAT APP! Thank you guys for the great service, templates and easy to use interface!

solairotan

Great app! So easy and professional looking

Boss Sports Nutrition

Great Product! Makes marketing easy!

Middle East Books and More

Great service! It's really helpful to look at the delivery report to see who opened and who did not. Clean, easy newsletter!