Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Wyobeta

There have been few bugs once in a while and not that too often but prompt responses have ensured issues ironing out very quickly. It has been good and reliable service till date and the team looks solid. Thanks a lot!

Plast 24

Wonderful app, easy to use, fast and efficient support. Thanks to the Soundest team !

They even found a custom solution to our demand - definitely worth recommending !

Summers Candles

This app is soooooo easy to use, I am not a computer savvy person. I have pretty much taught myself the little I know about making website's etc. This app makes it so easy to make and send out professional looking emails to customers. You need to get this app!!!!

Proud owner of Summer's Candles

itkontor.no

Superb app, esy to use, and great support!

Silicagelly

Great app.

Buy quality high absorption silica gel & desiccant packets online at SilicaGelly. Moisture absorbers & dehumidifiers to keep your stuff fresh & dry. Free worldwide shipping.

ZQ Original Outlet

Creating newsletters has never been easier. Mailchimp was never our solution as it was expensive and we had to craft every email ourselves. Soundest provides the tools suited for an ecommerce website and we get our newsletters created in minutes! Worked for us at www.zqoutlet.com and it might just work for you...

Paris-Sete

Great Helpfull and easy platform

Urban Watch

Great app, easy to use and best support!

Spoil Me Kidz Boutique

Great app! easy to use, I highly recommended.

zzambi.com

Great app! I would recommend it to anyone. Super easy and user friendly.