Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Sophie Ottanêr

Great application, it´s helping me a lot with my clients!!!

District Grain

Downloaded the app and sent a beautiful Black Friday email within 5 minutes. I'm impressed already.

ElecSmoke -Home of right priced E-cigarettes

It was quick and easy to use. The only down side was that I couldn't (as far as I could tell) add in emails from my customers who order from me off-site.

Lumber Johns

This app makes communicating with you customers so much easier!!!!!!

Splendid Beauty Store

I just got the app and send my first email. It was very easy and the email looks very professional. Love it!

Linabylina

Really great email marketing app. It only took about 15 minutes to put my first newsletter out. I especially like the function that allows to select products right from my storefront to be included in the newsletter. All photos, texts and pricing info with link to the product is then pasted by the system to the chosen newsletter template. It really helps to save time and avoid errors. Highly recommended!

Bangomango

mailchimp is far better.
server errors all the time

Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice

Look I hate giving any reviews but this is a must, the concept is good but I am fed up with this app. I paid for the Subscription pop up and its good when it works, when you send them an email about a problem you get no reply.
This morning im trying to send out my news letter and in getting 504 errors Gateway timeout, this is the 3rd time in a month, I really dont have time for this nonsense, get your act together and at the very least reply to emails.
Im going to spend the rest of the day looking for an alternative

WonderfullyWitchy

Soundest is the easiest mail program I have ever used! And at the cost of $0, it is a no-brainer! The emails are easy to create and beautiful, the reports are excellent, it works seamlessly with Shopify and communication with support is fantastic. Very helpful and friendly and questions are answered in a timely manner. Even if you love your current email marketing client, give Soundest a try and you'll love it.

Thank you, Paulius! So glad I found Soundest.

Christine Calnin
WonderfullyWitchy.com

Just Maternity Jeans (UK)

wow, I downloaded this 30 minutes ago and already have an email out to my customers advising them of a special discount that ends on Friday. The templates are basic and clean which is good as that's is really all you need for email marketing. I loved how fast I could create links to products on my website, with the app pulling in the image price description etc. It was so simple to use, I'm absolutely thrilled!!!