Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

MikeStickler.com

Super app, super responsive CS. I highly Recommend!

THE HAIRKLIP

Such a great App ! Easy to use, Easy to track and Easy to design promotional email. Would recommend this app to everyone who is looking for a promotional email designing.

Olivia Taylor

So far so good. Had a little trouble installing initially (was using Chrome and I think that had something to do with it - once I tried it in Firefox it worked perfectly!).

I'm new to designing for Email Marketing so we'll see how this goes... It seems like it will be fairly simply to figure out as far as where images and text go. And I love that there are a number of Templates to choose from!

Will definitely recommend it to a friend! Thanks!!

Blue Moon Ecig

Quick and easy app to install. Would highly recommend this to friends.

Popnetic

For now, i absolutely need this app. exactly what i have been looking for. i recommend!!

Lille Butik

super amazing app easy set up . rockstar tool

EDM Sauce: EDM Clothing Store

Very happy with this app so far!

Arvensis Crystal Jewelry

Soundest is the best app ( best bang for the buck) I have encountered thus far. I think its going to be something that will always be a part of my store.

- Parul S.

Arvensis Crystal Jewelry

Evviva!

Soundest is your one stop shop for email marketing if your an e-commerce store! Or a newbie like myself. With pre-built templates and fantastic customer support right there to answer you questions, I'd have to say it'd be stupid not to give it a try!
-Nick Reyes, Founder
Evviva! LLC

American Sheepdog

I have been looking for something like this! HERE IT IS! GREAT!!