Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Supersonics Piano

Awesome app - easy and quick to use!

DownToEarthStudio

Great tool and totally free. Highly recommended! Friendly and easy to use within minutes.

Amazonias

i've been using soundest for about three years now, since i started my website, and i've been really very happy. over the years, i've seen the functionality expand a lot, and service has been really good. the interface is really simple to work with, and yet flexible at the same time. highly recommended!

tease tea

Absolutely amazing app. Can't believe its free. Literally had an e-blast sent to my database within minutes. It was very easy to export my mail chimp list and upload it on Soundest.

Poptaku

Originally I had written a review stating my dislike with Soundest. Since I published that review, I was contacted by the CEO of Soundest. He listened to all of my problems, helped me fix some and even took recommendations to heart. I do like Soundest quite a lot and their staff is made up of some great people. I would definitely recommend Soundest to all Shopify users.

Street Vibes Clothing

First review I've written, very pleased with the application. Allows you to monitor the results as well as create a great looking email! Best part in my opinion is that you can import products straight from your store. Only negative would be when it automatically lists the price it reads the price followed by GBP rather than using the pound sign. For example 47.99 GBP instead of £47.99. You can change this but its a bit of a hassle!
streetvibesclothing.com

Trimoda

awesome app, best than mailchimp for my company

A Gier Design

Seems great so far! I love how easy it is to create an attractive email.

beardbase.co.uk

Fantastic app - when you sell to customers they give you your email address; why not use it?

Great customer service, too - I switched from Tictail to Shopify a few months after launch and they migrated my email database from Tictail to Shopify, so I could have one comprehensive database of all customer emails.

That Card Shop

Sent my first marketing email within 2 days and received 3 sales in the first 2 hours! Intuitive application, makes it a pleasure to design and send new emails. Excellent all round.