Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Southland Cotton

Great app! Highly recommended.

K5 Optima Store

I downloaded this app last month with the intentions on using it for my store.

I never had a chance to actually use the app but had installed it into my theme.

I noticed I was not receiving as much mail from my customers as usual on my site, after awhile I noticed my shopify contact box on my site was not working and had not been ever since I downloaded this app to my store.

After spending an hour on the phone with Shopify, we discovered that this single app interferes with the send button of Shopify's contact box.

After removing this app, everything works fine again and my contact box is now working. This app has caused me to lose a ton of business and countless customers as they think they are sending me an email, but we never received it.

I cannot tell you how upset I am that I trusted an app like this to help my business, when it actuality it cost me a fortune over lost sales and angry customers.

You guys really need to look into this issue. Shopify has confirmed the issue and is escalating it to the top. Hopefully someone from Shopify reaches out to you guys so you can get this fixed and you don't affect anyone else's business.

MikeStickler.com

Super app, super responsive CS. I highly Recommend!

THE HAIRKLIP

Such a great App ! Easy to use, Easy to track and Easy to design promotional email. Would recommend this app to everyone who is looking for a promotional email designing.

Olivia Taylor

So far so good. Had a little trouble installing initially (was using Chrome and I think that had something to do with it - once I tried it in Firefox it worked perfectly!).

I'm new to designing for Email Marketing so we'll see how this goes... It seems like it will be fairly simply to figure out as far as where images and text go. And I love that there are a number of Templates to choose from!

Will definitely recommend it to a friend! Thanks!!

Blue Moon Ecig

Quick and easy app to install. Would highly recommend this to friends.

Popnetic

For now, i absolutely need this app. exactly what i have been looking for. i recommend!!

Lille Butik

super amazing app easy set up . rockstar tool

EDM Sauce: EDM Clothing Store

Very happy with this app so far!

Arvensis Crystal Jewelry

Soundest is the best app ( best bang for the buck) I have encountered thus far. I think its going to be something that will always be a part of my store.

- Parul S.