Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Luxumies.com

Downloaded the app and within 15 minutes of using it I already created my first workflow. Its very easy to use and they have great tools!!

MO-RAMS

I use this app for my email campaign. It is very easy to use and offer templates to guide me through the process.

SIORGLAM

never used it before but it is not straight forward i think that uhm you could make it more clearer yeh.

Baby Jul

The Lucky Starfish

I am new to e-commerce and I am very pleased with how simple it is to set up my email marketing campaigns and workflows. Recommend! The support team is absolutely incredible!

Propoint Fitness

Awesome email marketing app for those that want an easy to use way to set up email flows to your customers. Omnisend does all the heavy lifting for you.

SanitizeTek LLC

I did a lot of research trying to find the right app to handle customer signups, email marketing, and automations, and feel I got this on the first try. So far, I'm very satisfied with how it works, the creative options it gives for designing, and the customer service. I've written many emails for support and each time I get fast and complete responses between 12 and 24 hours later, sometimes within minutes. Great work, Omnisend!

Gourmet de Paris Australia

Omnisend attended perfectly my expectations to manage my outbound communication with my audience and maximize sales.

Caire Jewelers LLC

Fairly easy to use for a non technical person like me. Customer support is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Always pleased with the help I receive.

Moon Factory Outlet

amazing and good way to reach your customers who want to maximum exposure to their audience and whatever