Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

T&C Floral Company

Waste of time and impossible to connect my store. What a joke. just to connect my store they have to elevate my ticket to tech support. PASS ON THIS - I will find something else

September 7, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to rate the Omnisend App and leave a review. We can see our Support and Tech Team looked into your account and provided video instructions to help connect your store. We're sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive in the end.

We are continually improving our app and value every piece of feedback received.

Dream Maker Art

This app has a really steep learning curve. After quite a bit of time working on it, it seems to have everything I need for emailing my lists and keeping things organized. I wish it was easier to use.

apsanil

I like it very much, it helps me a lot, it allows more customers to return to my shop, I will continue to use it

Frederick Kinski

The app is great, but there are people working at the company that make it an even better experience. Highly Recommended.

Calça Thai

Horrifyingly bad.
We were billed 201.60 USD for 27127 subs in June (our first month) and now they charged our card with 336.28 USD for 24159 subs in July! The subs went down in the first place because they accidentally suspended our account and asked us to clean our list using a paid 3rd party tool. They then said oops sorry that email was a mistake and should never have been sent but they never offered compensation - instead at month end they billed more than 50% extra for no reason!
Regarding the platform it is clean and minimally designed which is good, that much I can say. Congrats to the design team but the functionality is a horror show:
Digital items & out of stock products surface in their recommended products module - so if you have a fast-selling item that is sold out or a shipping insurance that can't be bought on its own - this is what the "AI" will recommend.
Shifting from trial to paid, resets the accounts and switched all your automations off - an absolute nightmare Integrations such as review apps are buggy
The UI is unintuitive and poorly labelled (there is a form which is not a form, an order placed trigger which doesn't trigger on order placed, filters placed below a trigger which operate as filters above a trigger, puchase date not in last 90 days can include customers who did purchase in last 90 days etc etc)
Presets don't work. The memory is faulty so you have to constantly change colours and fonts back to what they are supposed to be regardless of how you setup presets.
Signup forms require custom CSS to not look broken on mobile
If you pay to remove omnisend branding, it won't automatically remove it like any sensible app, instead you have to go through every single email and remove manually including all future emails, completely unnecessary manual work.
Customer support is disorganised and takes an incredible amount of back and forth before anything is escalated. And then you need to wait 48 hours for a qualified "reply"
ROI is over-attributed vs Shopify & Google analytics
No suppression list - so they will stop you from ever using your own push / sms channels for birthdays for example if you decided to sunset email addresses. a blatant attempt to lock you into / make you upgrade to their push/sms services.

AGOZTECH

I can't use the sms credits that I already paid for. They make me wait until the next billing cycle which they don't mention before you pay for the app. Be aware in case you download the app. Note: Their customer service cannot even explain what to do to use the sms credits. They basically copy-paste. If you don't take care of your customers, someone will-please note that.

Qrucifix

Wish I could say any bad words... but can't. I am pleased and it rarely happens so. Thank you for the support when it was needed.

Flaunt Me

This app is amazing! The omni academy has videos that walk you through the process (right to the point)! Same day I signed up I started creating automation series quickly with ease! No coding needed! I've used Mailchimp & Privy prior to Omni and it just wasn't right for me. I'm so glad I found Omni!

Scandinavian Goods

I have used this app for over a year, paid on time, had no problems using it. But when I mistakenly switched to pricing plan PRO and paid for it, there was no refund or even an explanation. After such disappointment in working with this company, I canceled my subscription. Do not recommend this company !!!

July 12, 2021

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review but also sorry to hear about your recent experience. Our Support team have been trying to make contact with you to resolve this issue and put you back to your original package. Please reach out and we'll do our best to rectify this quickly. We're also on hand 24/7 if you need any further support with the platform. Many thanks!

PURE DASH

Super happy with the results we've gotten using Omnisend. The support has also been fantastic, whenever we have had a question or needed assistance with anything we've always received a solution quickly. Would definitely recommend.