Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

THE BAG OUTLET

Highly recommended if you think of design above all!
You don't need a developer or web designer to create a professional email design!

Nicolaas

Easy to set up, and effective! All you need to get going.
Quite like the fact they now have a podcast also!

Wigwam Toys Brighton

It's affordable to small businesses, nice templates, great workflows much better than Klaviyo all round easier to use and better customer service.

SKxclusive Boutique

The app was very user friendly and literally took less than 5 minutes to complete the setup. I like that it provided step by step directions throughout the process.

Les Boudeuses

J'ai commencé il y a peu mais trouve cette appli hyper fluide et très très complète ! Pour le moment, je suis conquise ! ❤️

Your Dre-am

So far so good! I am used to Mailchimp but this app seems much more intuitive. I will come back after I have used it more.

Crafted Mockups

I installed this app and I'm using the free version which is more than enough to get started with all the basic marketing needs! Awesome UI, great customer service... Much better than MailChimp in my opinion!
Great job guys :)

Artemissiashop

I am only using the free version of this app as we are just starting out our business. The app works beautifully and intergrates really well with Shopify. The pricing for the paid versions seems reasonable. I had tried other apps but I found this was really simple to use. The templates available enable me to create beautiful emails.

heysoulsister.br

Great app. It really helps with all email marketing job we would need in our store and also the live vision about what is happenning in the store is amazing.

Omnikado

J'ai déjà utilisé cette application au passé et maintenant je suis de retour, je la trouve excellente et je la recommande. merci