Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

VIVIQ Skin Health

SO thankful for Omnisend. I'm new to email marketing, but their platform is very easy to use and quick to learn. The features give you great control over visuals and content, which helps us keep everything visually aligned with the brand's Shopify store with very little effort.

Alyas

I really love it. It's really powerful. I would recommend it to everybody. It's the best app I've ever used

Maui The Writer

super easy to use and understand and its more affordable than me using mail chimp and sendinblue. I wish I would be able to create a campaign on my phone but other than that i love it.

I Am Aromatics

Loving this app so far, easy to use, lovely choice of templates, great analytics - Melissa I Am Aromatics

Bliss & Magic

Their support instantly answered my questions and helped me with an issue I was having. So far, the app has been great. Thanks!

The Notable Muse

It seems good - but still have to use to see how it performs long term. Great functionalits and very user friendly

Carpenter Farmhouse

Very user friendly! We launched our site not too long ago and have had success using Omnisend, would totally recommend it!

Organic Pharmer

amazing have been looking for automation based on products purchased. SO excited to build this further!

Embrace Hijab

I was not able to add the subscription form with my template and contact the omnisend support team. I have receive a quick support form the team. Thanks for you quick solution

Juvie Wellness Co.

so far it is a easy use app. first night using it. it is good to watch the review vids to help you use properly.