Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Propoint Fitness

Awesome email marketing app for those that want an easy to use way to set up email flows to your customers. Omnisend does all the heavy lifting for you.

SanitizeTek LLC

I did a lot of research trying to find the right app to handle customer signups, email marketing, and automations, and feel I got this on the first try. So far, I'm very satisfied with how it works, the creative options it gives for designing, and the customer service. I've written many emails for support and each time I get fast and complete responses between 12 and 24 hours later, sometimes within minutes. Great work, Omnisend!

Gourmet de Paris Australia

Omnisend attended perfectly my expectations to manage my outbound communication with my audience and maximize sales.

Caire Jewelers LLC

Fairly easy to use for a non technical person like me. Customer support is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Always pleased with the help I receive.

Moon Factory Outlet

amazing and good way to reach your customers who want to maximum exposure to their audience and whatever

Roynac Industrial Tools

We are imvestigating the tool but up to now it seems ok
it seems easy to create a newsletter and our campagn

GrowGreatPlants.com

Application is straight forward. Fairly easy to set up. Had a minor problem but customer support fixed things up. Quick, friendly response is what I need and what I got. I think I will extend my trial.

Split Bean Roastery

I wanted a way to create customer newsletters to send new products and promotions periodically. I found this campaign app and it has worked really well for me. The campaign wizard is very intuitive and allows for complete flexibility and is customizable. Also, previous campaigns are saved, so you can duplicate a template from a previously successful newsletter. The app also provides metrics, to allow the business owner to watch how the campaign is doing. Thank you so much Omnisend!

Today Halloween

Great team for support. There is a lot of options on the app that makes you connected with your customers, email SMS notification, etc... I love it! I hope that they reduce the price of the pro plan because it is so expensive.

Higher Evolution

This app is easy to use and works perfectly. Customer support issues are resolved quickly via chat feature. I am extremely happy with Omnisend.