Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

CHOUCAIS

GOOD

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

I am really disappointed. I have an automated email and set up 5% discount for any subscribers. My free plan has finished and the app give automatically 10 % now which I cant afford and this I only can change if I pay for the app. !!!! This will take to the bureau . I can't believe it was changed by itself after my free plan has finished and changed my set up!!!!!!!! I am so angry as I cant afford this 10% and I have only realised now. I am so so disappointed!!!!!!!!!!

August 28, 2019

Hello and thank you for your feedback! We have already checked your issue and there is a very simple solution for it.

Your welcome workflow consists of 2 emails. While first one has the condition of 5% discount on discount block, the second one is set to 10%. You simply need to edit the condition of the second email discount block.

We have contacted you with more details on it and have extended your Trial so you would be able to edit the workflow and see the benefit of it.

Please let us know, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Vacation Home Amenities™,

So far I am very pleased with Omnisend. It is very intuitive and easy to use. I love the ability to choose products from my store with the product picker so I can quickly promote them to my customers. The ability to segment customers by previous purchases etc. is also really useful.

Spy Emporium

its a bit confusing to navigate through the management system i think they need to change some things but seems ok. chat is pretty helpful.

hemedicinals.com

Super easy to use, very intuitive, and streamlines the whole process. My old marketing team used this and I have enjoyed using it as well!

Alexis Mote

Very easy to use and the product picker is especially great is it take the hassle out of adding the product and information.

Little Wascal Co

I had so many problems with Klaviyo and my new subscribers not receiving any welcome emails...and I lost so many sales....so, I made the switch! And BOOM, Omnisend had it working within 20 mins, with their 24/7 support. Thank you so much!

IF4Life

This was the first email campaign I sent, I am not a computer wizard and it was fairly straight forward. Lets see how it goes...My only critique thus far is I would have liked a phone support system in place to provide screen sharing.

Mina & Vine

We love this platform! It's so user friendly and allows us to create fresh looking campaigns with ease. Highly recommend!

Girl Buys

What a great app...user friendly, easy to get the hang of, great customer support. Awesome, we recommend...!