Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Honua Bars

Great app, easy to set up automations (they pretty good templates that are ready to go, and you can customise if you want), staff super responsive and helpful. Lots of articles and video tutorials to help you teach yourself. Well worth the money.

The Garden Jewelry Store

I use this app to help with the black friday/cyber Monday marketing. This also to help house all of my contacts and subscribers.

Beyond Bodie

This is a pretty powerful app. I am just getting started, and I love love love it already! It does so much!

Marca2

It´s easy to use , very intuitive. We start yousing it, because of the rating in shopify, and know we love it.

Mint & Honey Store

I love the simplicity of using this app and way better than the ones i have previously used on my store. It literally does all the work for you and easy to understand. I would recommend this app to all merchants

All You Need Now

So far so good. I've spent hours researching the best platform for what I need, and so far Omnisend has been the best, with the best support! They actually answered a question I had yesterday, a SUNDAY! That's what I need, the support I need, when I need it.

H Apparel by Hispania

by far best email marketing service out there! great customer service, best feature is product picker.

SayenAyaka

I love the App ,It is very useful With the help of the App ,I can send out my campaign create my workflows and everything are okay

BODY & BOTANY

I was originally using MailChimp, but due to issues with it failing to smoothly sync with Shopify to improve deliverability, I switched to Omnisend. My experience from the very beginning was excellent! It's user friendly, the team is extremely responsive, and is overall a great platform; functionally and aesthetically. So far I'm so happy I switched!

Reinforced Beds

This email marketing app might be quite pricey, but it's incredibly easy to use and the email templates are simple to modify. In only 2 weeks of using the campaigns, it's already generated a number of sales for us at The Reinforced Bed Company. Would highly recommend.