Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

LUSHIE

So much value for free trial. Effective and easy to use. Especially love the live view feature as we can see what visitors are doing in our website

Minty Lights

Really Simple To Use Unlike Other Email Marketing Apps. Omnisend walks me through everything to complete my email marketing tasks. Highly Reccomend 10/10

TroisPetitsLou

Best app ever!!! I had MailChimp and this app is way better! More options.highly recommend!!! !10/10

Green And Purple Smoke Shop

The app is excellent and seamless! Great customer service that is responsive and communicates well!!

Hangry Woof

This Omnisend app is amazing! Way easier than Mailchimp. I was using Mailchimp and spent weeks trying to get it to work with my Shopify website. Omnisend is much easier to setup, their support team is responsive, and the app is easy to use. Overall, we love it so far!

Butta Me Down

Omnisend has been amazing with helping me reach my subscribers. The layout is user friendly and perfect for sending out my product notifications. I am not tech savvy by any means and I haven't had any troubles with operating this app.

Amela's Chamber

I downloaded the app today and created my first email campaign for my newly launched store. Very impressed! I love that I can select from some very cool themes and integrate products with a blog post and other content. Hope this translates into some sales!

Foundry Coffee Roasters

This has been awesome from day one. Very powerful but also a really nice, clean interface and great styling for emails etc. I'm a very happy customer!

MrBead

Omnisend is an amazingly powerful system. It took me a while to understand how to use all the facilities, but I'm very pleased I persisted. Their help was super-fast and clear to follow. Now I've setup the automation of emails it save me hours of work and brings in extra orders on its own.

I love the way different emails are sent depending on customer conditions - like UK customers get a different letter to US customers. And new customers a different letter to old customers. Also, the discount vouchers on emails are great, bringing in extra orders automatically - and fast to setup up as the system automatically generates the codes & expiry dates.

Overall, I love Omnisend and the detailed stats it gives from mailings. I spent a long time looking at all the Shopify apps (so many!), and are pleased I choose Omnisend for my email marketing.

MrBead

Fetch Coffee Roasters

I have just started my trial with Omnisend and so far I'm really impressed with the performance and ease of use/integration with my store. Excited to use it more in the coming weeks.