Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

HappyHairSupply

fairly straightforward and easy to use, bonus it automatically downgrades your package incase you dont need the bigger pack!

Plus Demand

Amazing. Very easy and convenient! It has email and SMS. Also facebook and many other things. I love it.

Sesh Stash

I give up, wasted an hour clicking around trying to simply find an option to edit or enable my workflow, i only have the option to upgrade (how convenient). My email is verified as per their tutorials. Not clear what's available on the free plan. Will use another well-known email app instead.

June 30, 2020

We are sorry to hear you faced such problems :( Next time, just reach out to us right away; our support team is ready to assist via email, in-app chat, or Facebook 24/7.
As for the pricing, we have a dedicated page on our website, listing all the different features that come with different pricing plans. On the free plan, customers can send newsletters, up to 2000 emails per day, set up signup forms, use segmentation, and have access to reports. All details >>

Vapester Vaping

I did not like this app. Customer support is not great either. Poor app.................................................

June 29, 2020

Hi, we noticed that your experience was not good. But we just wanted to let you know that we are here for you. Our support is available via chat and email 24/7 and can guide you through the account setup. Polina reached out to you via email with some recommendations.

Ofinie

This app makes me happy! So easy to set up and very nice features that make if possible for your email marketing to live on its on to an extent. Nice welcome emails with personal discount codes etc. Love it!

FlyLoVve

First time and it was super easy!!! There are step by step instructions for everything and responsive customer support if you do get in a jam! Thanks Omnisend

EFFENTII

Functionally, the automations work extremely well, and are very customizable. In fact, there is a lot here, and taking the time to understand the workflows, and the options available (not to mention the multitude of integrations) - this is an amazingly powerful tool.

Additionally, the support has been truly amazing - the responses are quick, and in nearly every case they have been able to point me to the exact documentation outlining step-by-step overviews of how to achieve the things I would like for my automations.

I rarely feel compelled to write a review, but in this case, I needed to submit a review, as it has been a unique and extremely positive experience working with the support team, and the Omnisend product in general.

I have tried other platforms offering similar services, and I am definitely happy to have made the choice of using Omnisend. Overall, the entire platform seems far more manageable, and the amount of documentation, tutorials, articles and videos available is far and above what I have found anywhere else.

Stona

I can give only 2 stars... As soon as I purchased this app, I created my first automation with a welcome email. The welcome email was created from an Omnised template, and the email doesn´t work for mobile version. The customer service promised a solution in 24-48 hours. If I am paying for this app I expect it to work... I would have expect from the Customer service an immediate solution, does any campaign template from Omnisend work for mobile version?? Then I would try with a different template to avoid having my automation stopped till the Customer service comes back to me.

On the other hand, there is no way to customize the confirmation email for double opt-in, which is really a problem for any European customer requiring GDPR. This email looks really spammy, with an orange button as "confirm your email". I can imagine many potential subscribers will not trust this spammy button, and I will loose subscribers. Mailchimp does here better, you can completely customize this email and fit it to your brand. I already sent my feedback to Omnisend, asking for at least, if it not possible to customize the color, make the color less spammy, like black.

I have to give only 2 starts because I find this really a basic thing any good email marketing app should offer. Hope an update comes very soon and I can give you guys more starts!

HUDSON AND JAMES

A well deserved 5-star review! Polina was AWESOME and made the experience a simple and easy process of troubleshooting and resolving the issue for me. I am thoroughly impressed and appreciative of the way this was handled!!!

Swordsfall

I've been using this on my store for over a year and it's still my favorite email application for Shopify. The price isn't the cheapest but the automation is some of the most straightforward and also attractive looking.

It has plenty of integrations with Shopify and other apps as well. Also, the support was really great the few times I needed it. It's especially great if your like me, someone that has a large mailing list that isn't always active. That makes paying per subscriber a real issue. Luckily it's not like that with Omisend!