Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Cordano

I used this app for the first time and I really like how easy it is to use and link product pages to it. I'm no expert, but it has everything you need to start in the free version.

Yoganeo

Best customer support ever! Sofia fixed my issue really quick, I would like to recommend Omnisend to everyone!

Dogmart - Presentes e Acessórios para Pets

very easy, friendly interface, good suggestions and tips. I only did the first campaign, and this start was very interesting!

Diabiks

We dont send much newsletters, but with omnisend, they make it easy and its well explained. 5 stars!

TeeShop

very useful app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Elgoshopper

It's so easy to create a task whether for a form, automation or campaign. The user interface is very streamlined, easy to understand and follow. One minor suggestion, consider proof-reading some help files as I noticed some typos. Overall, this is a great app with lots of functionalities that will definitely help you grow your store. Highly recommended!

Bold Addictions

Seems like all the email marketing platforms are a bunch of crap. Nothing stands out as "best" for any of them (mailchimp, klayvio, omnisend, sendinblue etc..)

the free plan with omnisend shouldn't exist - this is a red flag and major turnoff.

This is what you get with the free plan:
15,000 emails per month with a limit of 2,000 emails per day
Up to 3 active Signup forms
Possibility to send Scheduled campaigns
Drag-and-drop Email Editor
Mobile ready email templates
Discount Content Block for your emails
Segmentation
Sales reports
Website tracking (with data history for 1 month)
Click Map

If you want to send automatic emails (abandoned cart, birthday emails, welcome messages and more) you have to pay for the "standard plan" which should've been included in the free plan.

Here is what you get for $16 per month or $13 per month when you pay for the entire year:

Standard pricing plan provides you with everything you get on a Free plan, plus:

x12 sending limits, check the pricing page to see how many email credits you will get for the number of contacts you currently have
Automation Workflows (to send abandoned cart, birthday emails, welcome messages and more)
Automation reports
A/B test campaigns
SMS channel for campaigns and for automation
Product Picker and Product Recommender
Interactive email elements
Set-up up to 20 Segments
Unlimited Signup forms with the possibility to add additional fields
Wheel of Fortune
Website tracking (with data history for 3 months)
Multiple users for your account
24/7 live chat support
Many of the great 3rd party app integrations, such as Smile, LoyaltyLion, Yotpo, ReCharge, etc.)

I would've considered paying for the standard plan since Omisend seems to be the cheapest email marketing platform (between Klayvio and Omisend) but when I saw I couldn't send basic "welcome" emails without paying $16 per month, I decided against it. I saw a few reviews that mentioned how you will end up paying Omisend way more than you need to, I guess this is a good example.

I do not recommend Omisend, it's no better than the others - at least (with other platforms) you can send a free "happy birthday" or "abandoned cart" email.

September 10, 2020

Thank you for your review.
We are not another marketing platform for everyone. Access to automation on a Standard plan allows you to combine email and SMS in one workflow to welcome your customers, catch abandoned carts, send messages for browse abandonment, customer reactivation, and a lot of other different occasions. You will also get access to live chat customer support who will help you set up and share some best practices.
We offer a free plan option for starters who need basic email marketing now but are ready to grow their business. Here are some customers sharing their stories about how Omnisend helped them succeed >> https://www.omnisend.com/resources/customers/
Why don't you give Omnisend a try? We will happily prolong your trial period so you could have enough time to test out the different features. Just drop a message to support@omnisend.com

matchy.es

It's really complete :) With I have fixed the problem that I have with anothers. You can delete the logo of them to make a really professional design.

Erotes.fr

Very good service, Getting lot of sales thanks to my newsletters. Easy to use, lot of themes. Keep on going!

Eternal Passion

Been using this app for 6 months across two different stores. Very nice format. I did have some issues setting it up because I was confused. I reached out to support and they're help was excellent. Very fast and easy help. 100% recommend this app!