Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Lively Bottle

Omnisend's video and written support is solid. Omnisend's responsiveness to questions has been excellent.

Ocean Hound

I had a minor issue integrating an inline signup form into my store template, and their response was quick and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Omnisend!

Aerosphere

If you're running a serious ecommerce store, this app is a must. Valuable insights and professional automation are essential and this app delivers. Once you're setup the customer support is next level. Recommend

danicakatie

Love this app, ist aamzinf to use and really easy. Reccomend this to anyone who is trying to improve

Décapsuleur

Really easy to use, good integration with shopify and all the subscribers. Also, you can connect others app like mailchimp.

BBI

Came here from Mailchimp. Like that it has native integration with Shopify. Also did not like that Mailchimp censors and deactivates accounts without notice. Omnisend has similar pricing, but a some more/better features. Automation creation is clean and straightforward. Audience management is nice, and campaign creation is fun in Omnisend. Very happy so far.

Healthyhairmassage.com

I am new in this world, but before I make my first shop, I dream about something special. Omnisend makes my dream come true, this program is incredible. so much easy, and so much workflow. It's incredible for me. Thank you so much Omnisend ❤️

RMK Leather Works Australia

So far so good, the set up has been much easier compared to other email marketing platforms Ive used. The support is also great so just go for it!

Sublime Clouds

Easy to set up welcome emails and email marketing, the 24/7 support is great & they get back to you really quickly which is great when you are trying to get something done!

Absolute Fashion 2020

I love Omnisend email marketing they are great for my online store. I have also upgraded to keep up with my customers.