Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Listogrill

I am using Omnisend since several months now and I am enjoying it unfortunately not to 100%. What I enjoy:
- easy to use and to setup
- price seems ok What I didnt enjoy:
- bad opening rates in my campaigns comparing to when I sent it directly in shopify (same user base, same kind of copy etc.) --> Omnisend 10-15% OR, Shopify 30-50% OR!!!
- the currency is shown wrong (Peru) and wasnt fixed until now
- the SMS supposed to cost 0.05 USD for Peru, but when I created a campaign it was not possible to meet the needed SMS lenght to only pay 0,05 USD. At the end I paid more than 3 times more for a very short SMS The worst of all, I am waiting now (and already tried to follow up) on an answer from the support related to the SMS thing and havent received any answers withing more than a week! Usually it was quite fast, so no idea what is happening right now.

Relive Recess

Switched over from a different email marketing and I am really liking this much better. First of all the support team is killer! To me that is one of the most important things is knowing I can get the help I need. When I need it. Shout out to Vlad for his awesome support!

Barberian's Butcher Shop

Will helped us load up a huge database and walked us through the automation features which we took advantage of. The abandoned cart response is a great success. Response time late in the day was amazing, don't hesitate to talk to them for support. thank you

GLAZE-ISH

This app makes emails a breeze to send. It's so easy to use and set up. I don't know what I would do without Omnisend.

jerispetpampering.com

I use the omnisend app for my purchase confirmation emails and abandon cart automation emails. This app is very user friendly. It guides you on what to do next. I recommend you get this app for your Shopify store.

WorkOutMe

Profesional tool. In matter of 30 mins you can build a whole email-marketing sisem. UI very easy to understand, its like lego, similar to that "scratch"

Seccua-USA

After several months of trying to adapt this platform, it's not a very user friendly or data capable. We couldn't send out a mass email for Black Friday without getting the entire account suspended. After cleaning it the first time, I was instructed to do it even again for another 300 person email. Omnisend claims my contact bounce back was two high. May branding and marketing company wanted to use mailchimp, I should have taken their advice. Customer service is slow and lacks detailed instructions. We were told to download and pay for other email cleaning services before letting us turn our account back on. Not a good system and not sure why there are so many 5 star reviews. It's a headache. What paid service cancels an account and gives you a link and some instructions and leaves them to figure it out on their own?

November 30, 2020

Sorry to hear you had troubles with your account.
There were some old email contacts on your list that no longer exist, so we had to pause the sending to protect your sender reputation. Approx. 30% of emails go bad in just one year, so regular list cleaning is a must to maintain a good sender reputation among the different inbox providers - Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook. The best approach is to check the contact list with Mailgun, Neverbounce, or any other similar service and permanently delete the old contacts.
Since you have already gone through the list and removed some old contacts, we would resume the service for you. Please reach back to our support representative.

ThumbThings Finger Puppets - Official Store

SO far so good!! just sent the first campaign, we'll see how it goes. Set up was a breeze, beautiful & easy-to-use interface, emails look nice and I have a high degree of confidence it was worth the time. Looking forward to seeing results.

VNMshop

All the emails I try to send with Omnisend are not ending up in my inbox, but in spam or between the promotions. It feels like a waste to send emails this way

November 26, 2020

Sorry to hear you ran into this issue. Deliverability is a complex topic, and it highly depends on your sending practice, email content, and the contact list. First, you should get rid of old inactive emails on your list. The next step is to get a custom domain for your sending. And finally, improve your newsletter content. Xenia has already reached out to you with some recommendations via email. We are waiting for your response!

Universe Beauty

From install & set up to email campaign deployment: 120 minutes. Can't beat that with other clunky or dysfunctional apps. So far so good with the omniboys!