Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Fair Indigo

In the bang for the buck department, Omnisend is awesome. Great features, easy to use interface. Their tutorials are actually *easy* to find which seems to be rare and if you can't figure it out, their support team is fast and efficient and talk like your co-workers on your team. Great!

Cute Little Lamb

We're just trying out Omnisend and we're just amazed at the support given to us for our Abandoned Cart automation flows whilst on the Free Trial. Not only the team tested our automation flows but provided us deep insight on how to improve those. This is really amazing. We're gonna stay with Omnisend.

Appia Store Online

I used this app as my first email marketing choice and it worked very well, clear and easy to set up, I still use it

A&M Acro

You nd to set a review to use it :(
IN USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

Santevia Canada

Works well so far! The integration with Shopify is easy and I like how you can use pop up forms only on specific web pages.

Catwalk Connection

We've moved to Omnisend from other popular EDM service supplier and we're very happy with it — it is a very powerful tool yet simple, logical, and offers many integrations.
The biggest selling point is the level of support you'll get from the Omnisend team. It feels like I'm having an extended marketing team advising me on best practices, how to maximise the return and making sure that we're squizing the best from email marketing. Well done, Omnisend!

francamunoz

I'm new to Shopify and Omnisend. I'm impressed with their amazing and prompt customer service. Easy to use interface and overall service.

Sud Scrub

I've been using Omnisend for a couple of months now and I honestly love it so far. Took a while to get used to the interface, but once I got the hang of it, it's a breeze. Also, another huge plus is their fantastic customer support. I can always get my questions answered in a very timely manner.

Beebagz

Great app to automate your email marketing. Needed help with something and help was quick to respond to resovle the issue.

House of Anarchy

Had some trouble with some of the functions and got help from them almost immediately! Awesome support!