Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Cosplay Clans

This software helps me effectively contact lost customers and improve my marketing capabilities. I like it very much. Great app.

The Lazy Hat

I haven't been using the app continuously because i am just launching my store. But from all the features I've used so far, it was super easy to navigate. And any questions that I had, i used the chat feature, which was really helpful! Great customer service.

All Things Cherish

I started using app yesterday and I'm loving it! super easy to use and it provides all the tools in case you get stuck. highly recommend!

tshirtsTRUTUTU

Really GREAT APP! I customized the newsletter signup at my website the way I like and it turned out beautiful! The process was easy, the app has clear instructions on each step. I can't wait to create some marketing campaign for my customers with this app!

Carmen Allison

I really suck at the whole email marketing thing, it's just not my favorite thing and I always float around trying to find one that I get, but I don't get any of them, but this one is great!!!!! Even I can figure it out, plus it's beautiful. Highly recommended!!

Darley Lifestyle

This is by far the best and easiest email marketing app I have used. The templates are really good and easy to edit. For someone like me, who is not to tech savvy. This was really easy and simple. I can't recommend it enough.

Bohemian Cowgirl

I love the beautiful templates and how easy it is to import contacts. I'm now waiting to see how it performs after creating my first campaign!

HALO Life & HALO Mask

Evaluated a lot of other providers and Omni hasn't let us down. My favorite email system I've used to date and it plays nicely with Shopify.

Die Wol Bol/ The Yarn Ball

You guys are awesome and always ready to help! Your campaigns are so easy and it gives me all the information needed!

(FAKE)MOTIVE

Really love the way they engage and help me out with my problem. Even though I am not good with instructions, it was clear and thorough. Thank you Ira and Polina, you both are amazing and I recommend this app!