Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Wild For Heels

the app is ok so far. I cannot cancel the subscription and go back in to update my account again. But overall it is ok.

allrich

hello tour app is easy to use and i enjoy it, i recommande
but acctually i am having an issue with the popup not appearing in my prestige theme website.
can't find where to add the code for omnisend.
any idea?
thx

Dream Maker Art

This app has a really steep learning curve. After quite a bit of time working on it, it seems to have everything I need for emailing my lists and keeping things organized. I wish it was easier to use.

VIP Hund

Easy to use and works very good! Nice with a free plan to use in the beginning when setting everything up

May 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks for reviewing our app!
Glad to hear it's working well for you.

The Notable Muse

It seems good - but still have to use to see how it performs long term. Great functionalits and very user friendly

MrVita

Testando, mas parece ser bem simples! espero que consiga atingir os meus objetivos com essa app, depois dou um feedback mais completo

Miniletics

easy and fast integration, hope u add more email template and form template hope u add more email template

A&M Acro

You nd to set a review to use it :(
IN USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE

Le Socque

This app is fairly easy to use and has a number of standard templates that you can just work with. However the colour scheme and the font may not be the best but does the job for retargeting.

One Tooth Sarnia

When I finally got to sit down and chat with Omnisend they were so very very helpful! They are very knowledgable and my rep was able to walk me through all my questions. As a small business owner I am so pleased with have great people like Omnisend and Shopify to help grow our business. I have no prior skill or knowledge in this area but they make online business possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21