Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS , 4.940 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. März 2023

Email marketing was easy to use, customer service was professional and responsive, and I was able to resolve the issues I encountered promptly every time.

ReadYourHeart
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
24. März 2023

Baarath was very helpful, answered my questions as well as resolved my issue very quickly. Thank you.

Canvas & Things
24. März 2023

Amazing customer service. Karine and her team got back to me so quickly and answered all my endless questions. Can't fault their friendliness and extra efficient customer service.

Rosie Sugden
Vereinigtes Königreich
23. März 2023

Baarath, was verry helpful and answer all my questions and gave me suggestions to improve my email flows. Thanks.

familygiftsgalore.com
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 10 tage
23. März 2023

I have used many Email Marketing Plugins-Apps, like Mailchimp for years, to me Omnisend is the best.
They have very good Email Creator, Great Automations and it's Super Easy to Use.
Their Support team is always fast at replying.

iCoonShop
Griechenland
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 3 jahre
23. März 2023

Olesia was very quick in responding to my query and gave me the information I needed in a manner that was easy to understand. So far, I have been impressed with Omnisends responsive and helpful customer support.

ClevaMama
Irland
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 9 tage
Bearbeitet am 22. März 2023

Salma was super helpful! Yet another positive support experience from Omnisend support. I wish every large company had such responsive tech support.

Etta Gray Jewellery
Vereinigtes Königreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein jahr
Bearbeitet am 24. März 2023

As a newcomer to Omnisend, Stefan was very helpful with guiding me to the features I needed. Good impression with my first interaction with customer service. Later, I contacted the chat again with a different question and spoke to OLESIA. She was fantastic, spending a lot of time sourcing a solution for my problem. Although the task I wanted to do isn't available with Omnisend, Olesia's solution gives me a way to achieve the same result. Many thanks, Olesia.

Deborah Wirsu Books
Australien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 4 tage
21. März 2023

Karine was very helpful with my payment update issue. I was relived at how quickly this was resolved!

PONO by Joan Goodman
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Fast 4 jahre
21. März 2023

Great response time and very detailed in their responses. Thank you Matija

Not used the app for long but from what I've been using its been great

SevenC's