Arvostelut (5 753)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. huhtikuu 2024

My favorite thing about his app is the excellent customer support. The OS staff is very knowledgeable and works tirelessly day and night to answer my random and technical questions - all with an amazing attitude of service. I want to give a shoutout to some of these excellent support staff who have helped me many, many times: Agustin, Luiz, Diego, Sila, Didem, and Maria. Thank you for all your help.

Betterware America
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 11. huhtikuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're delighted to hear that our agent provided you with such helpful assistance. We strive to make every step easy for our customers, and it's great to know that our team's knowledge and guidance made a difference for you.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

7. kesäkuu 2024

Omnisend is amazing and I will never use anyone else! I had a quick question and Karine took care of everything! Keep the YouTube videos coming also!

Much Needed Joe
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving Omnisend and appreciate Karine's prompt assistance. We're glad you enjoy our YouTube videos and will keep them coming.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

21. toukokuu 2024

Great APP so far. Has been wonderful and a lot more to learn.

Live Ledge
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app so far and finding it wonderful. There's always more to explore and learn, and we're here to support you every step of the way.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

14. kesäkuu 2024

Omnisend is really a great app for marketing your emails and marketing everything is precise, clear and informative and don't get me started about their support team, they are wonderful and my personal favourite currently is Dilara, she really helped me in minutes and fast, thank you omnisend for your utmost perfect service i love you guys.

The Official Baby Store
16 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 17. kesäkuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Omnisend to be a great app for marketing, with everything being precise, clear, and informative.

We're especially pleased that our support team, particularly Dilara, has been able to assist you quickly and effectively. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're here to continue providing you with excellent service.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support and love!

18. maaliskuu 2024

Maria was so helpful when it came to answering our questions about how to clean up our subscription lists to reduce our monthly bill.
Thank you!

Pure Co
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

Omnisend is truly great. It is great for beginners and they have an amazing team of customer service experts. Karine helped me today with my segments issue and she was really helpful!

LilyAlvee
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you find Omnisend great for beginners and appreciate our customer service team. We're glad Karine was able to help you with your segments issue.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

17. huhtikuu 2024

Everything is well sorted, clear and easy to use. Especially thanks to Baarath help to solve the domain problem:) Very patient and friendly, I would def recommend this app

FAVALAVA
Taiwan
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 22. huhtikuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you found everything clear and easy to use. We value the assistance of our team members, and it's great to know that Baarath was able to help you effectively. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you!

Muokattu 25. huhtikuu 2024

The app for email mktng is the perfect match for my fashion ecommerce.
The customer service is amazing, right away answers, best problem solving ever! Though, I am frustrated as I cant afford up until now the payment plan fixed at 127/month, maybe they could offer a starters plan with more than 500 emails/month and less than the payment plan. a lower/starters fee for up to 3000 or 5000 mails, to be increased as the ecommerce scales Highly recommended!

piamontemadrid
Espanja
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. huhtikuu 2024

Beran provided exceptional support. Patient and helpful, Beran addressed my concerns promptly. His expertise and friendly manner made the experience a pleasure. Highly recommend!

Japanese-Online-Store (JOS)
Japani
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 2. toukokuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our agent provided you with exceptional support. It's fantastic to know that Beran's patience and helpfulness in addressing your concerns promptly made for a pleasant experience. We appreciate your recommendation and are grateful for your kind words.

17. huhtikuu 2024

Karine was fantastic & helped me sort out what I needed done in no time.

absolute stor, thank you Karine

City Cupboards®
Etelä-Afrikka
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Omnisend vastasi 22. huhtikuu 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're delighted to hear that our team member provided excellent assistance. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

If there's anything else we can do to help, just let us know. We're here for you!