Omtaler (5 753)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
22. mai 2024

I am really happy using Omnisend for our Email Marketings. Their customer service is amazing and the app is very useful for any kind of marketing needs.

Also thank you very much to Johhny for his helps!

Bosphorus Leather
Nesten 5 år bruker appen

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're happy using Omnisend for your email marketing. It's great to know that our customer service has been amazing, and the app meets your marketing needs.

If you have any more questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

3. juni 2024

Omnisend offers everything you need in one place! It's exceptionally user-friendly for beginners and provides top-notch metrics that clearly show how the app boosts our store's revenue and where they come from. The free plan is impressively comprehensive. Email creation is a breeze, and integration with Shopify is seamless. Their new review feature is also easy to use. Additionally, their educational resources and marketing blogs are extremely helpful. Plus, customer care is always just an email or message away, and they are consistently friendly.

Skinny Maverick
Sør-Afrika
11 måneder bruker appen
Omnisend svarte 6. juni 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your detailed review! We're thrilled to hear that you find Omnisend user-friendly and comprehensive, especially for beginners. It's great to know that the app's metrics, seamless Shopify integration, and educational resources are benefiting your store. We're also glad you find the new review feature easy to use and appreciate our responsive and friendly customer care.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

30. april 2024

Omnisend truly has it all! It is beginner friendly and it top notch metrics that show how the app brings revenue to our store. The free plan version also includes so much as it is. It integrates seemlesly with Shopify. Their education libraries and blogs on marketing are also very helpful. What I love the most is their customer service. I always get quick replies from their team. Today especially Dilara went out of her way to keep following up with me, and even sent me a screen recording with instructions on how to fix my problem in under a couple minutes.

Honey & Daisy
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
Omnisend svarte 2. mai 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you find Omnisend beginner-friendly, with top-notch metrics and seamless Shopify integration. Our free plan offers extensive features, and our educational resources are helpful. We prioritize excellent customer service, and we're pleased Dilara provided quick and effective assistance.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to reach out!

18. juni 2024

Customer support is always so quick and helpful and the team are really friendly. It's nice speaking to humans rather than robots! I was in contact with Sila, who was really professional - 5 stars to Sila too.

Slowood
Hongkong SAR Kina
Rundt 4 år bruker appen
Omnisend svarte 20. juni 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you've had quick and helpful support from our friendly team. It's great to know that Sila provided professional assistance and made your experience pleasant. We'll pass along your 5-star praise to her.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

25. juni 2024

Super easy to use. I've used other things like Klaviyo and quite a few other email marketing services in particular. Omnisend is a lot cleaner and most importantly faster. It's easy to set up and it works quickly. Klaviyo is sluggish while using and when you start to build out more complicated campaigns it becomes an issue.

ELO Gaming Limited
4 måneder bruker appen
Omnisend svarte 1. juli 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find Omnisend super easy to use and faster compared to other email marketing services. It's great to know that our platform is clean, quick to set up, and works efficiently even with more complex campaigns.

24. mai 2024

I have been using Omnisend for over a year now and really love it! Their offers keep improving (I love the new review feature) and their customer service is great. I have been helped by many different service agents and they are all friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Eat by Alex
Sveits
Rundt 1 år bruker appen

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been using Omnisend for over a year and that you love it. It's great to know that you appreciate our continuous improvements, such as the new review feature, and that you find our customer service great. We're glad to hear that our service agents have been friendly and helpful. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

8. juli 2024

This product has worked well. The list cleanup was good however do give yourself a little more time on that first campaign to get it out. After that, the sends are easy. Designer is good and Shopify integration works well.

MaxBotix
4 måneder bruker appen
Omnisend svarte 11. juli 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to hear that the product has met your needs effectively, especially with initial setups and subsequent usage.

If you need any further assistance or have questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

10. juni 2024

they have great customer support! Baarath is the best, he helped me very quickly today. walking through the steps one by one. i was testing the app but i will use it because the outstanding customer service.

Fashion And Icon
Over 3 år bruker appen
Omnisend svarte 13. juni 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our customer support, and that Baarath was able to assist you quickly and effectively. We're delighted that his outstanding service has influenced your decision to use our app.

22. april 2024

I love using Omnisend, because they have great customer support! Luiz helped me very quickly today. Their user interface is really easy to use, so it makes sending emails enjoyable. I don't have to spend time learning a complicated website, because it's so clean and straight forward to begin with. I feel like Omnisend isn't as well known as other email marketing websites, but its quite the hidden gem and deserves more recognition.

Little Hiker Bird
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
Omnisend svarte 25. april 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Omnisend and our dedicated customer support. We're committed to providing a user-friendly interface, and we're delighted that you find it easy to use. Your kind words motivate us to continue improving and striving to be the best in our field.

We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

18. mai 2024

Best e-mail app for automations and campaigns with even better customer support. Didem is amazing, she helped me set automation with screenshots, video and advices. Customer support is really on another level. Thank you!

Herbie.hr
Kroatia
Rundt 1 år bruker appen

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app the best for automations and campaigns, and that our customer support is exceptional. We're glad Didem could assist you effectively with screenshots, video, and advice.