Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de janeiro de 2024

Great app. Highly recommend. The support team is great. I had a issue but Maria from Omnisend support team helped me immediately. Thank you!

Hoodie Scan
Bulgária
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
14 de dezembro de 2023

I have a newer shop, but Omnisend was one of the first apps that I added to my store and it has been incredible. The selection of automation they have is incredible, but nowhere near as good as their support team. They are so fast to respond, always available and have been extremely helpful with every question I have had. There hasn't been a single question left unanswered. Huge thanks to everyone on their support team that has helped me, Sanya, Dilara, Diego and Deniz! All amazing and went above and beyond. Grateful to have this tool to assist my business.

Taty's Table
3 meses usando o app
17 de março de 2024

Kayque and the support team have been very quick to respond to my needs. Occasionally there's a gap in understanding but they are always happy to continue to help until they solve the issue.

The Chocolate Dispensary
26 dias usando o app
24 de janeiro de 2024

Very fast and helpful customer service and support. Agustin did an amazing job at helping me resolve my issues today!

SeasonsBestByResa
2 meses usando o app
14 de dezembro de 2023

Happy to use Omnisend for over 2 years now. Support is always very happy and friendly. Karine was really helpful.

Brain Games LV
Letônia
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
13 de janeiro de 2024

I would like to thank Beran for his outstanding support in resolving the issue. His expertise and helpfulness have been invaluable in helping me handle the situation. His clear explanations and patient approach have made the support process extremely pleasant. Thank you very much, Beran, for your professional and efficient assistance!

ALUNAS

bzyoo
Taiwan
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

So fast response and helpful for me! Thank you for the great service!

SOÉJU online store (ソージュ オンラインストア)
Japão
9 meses usando o app
9 de fevereiro de 2024

It's one of the best apps that you can find in this domain

elliott-waves-academy
14 dias usando o app
23 de janeiro de 2024

Great app and great customer service!

TrueMX