Avaliações (5.762)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de julho de 2024

The interface is perhaps not the most intuitive, but once you get accustomed to the layout and features it proves to be an excellent platform for email marketing.

In summary, while Omnisend may initially appear challenging to navigate, its extensive features and capabilities make it a worthwhile investment for anyone serious about enhancing their email marketing efforts.

Galactrip Couture
6 meses usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 11 de julho de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback on the interface. We're glad to hear that you find Omnisend to be an excellent platform for email marketing.

If you need any assistance or have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

18 de maio de 2024

Best e-mail app for automations and campaigns with even better customer support. Didem is amazing, she helped me set automation with screenshots, video and advices. Customer support is really on another level. Thank you!

Herbie.hr
Croácia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app the best for automations and campaigns, and that our customer support is exceptional. We're glad Didem could assist you effectively with screenshots, video, and advice.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

22 de maio de 2024

Easy to use with excellent integration and great customer service - always helpful when you get stuck on something. Was helped today by Maria who was great. Highly recommend Omnisend.

BAM Store + Space
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you find Omnisend easy to use, with excellent integration and great customer service. It's wonderful to know that Maria was able to assist you effectively.

We appreciate your recommendation and are here to help whenever you need assistance.

Data de edição: 15 de julho de 2024

UPDATE: No resolution has been reached, and the only pricing you offer is for the quantity of emails and messages sent. Very nice smoke and mirrors response.

Omnisend keeps increasing the price of our subscription, hoping we won't notice. Since we don't send out emails monthly, they now charge us $25 a month for sending zero emails. Additionally, we currently don't use their services; we just maintain our subscription to collect emails.

Additionally, we placed a hold on the card we were using until we could contact Omnisend. However, we were required to pay our invoice before being able to contact support. This is extremely poor service and reflects the platform's prioritization of greed over customer care.

Sugoi JDM
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

Good day, Brian!

Thank you for updating your review. We apologize if it appeared that your request was ignored.

Our senior representative has reached out to you previously with a suggested solution but did not receive a confirmation. Based on your latest update, we have reached out to you again to assist with your issue.

For your privacy, we recommend getting back to us via the email sent by our senior representative. This will allow us to address your concerns more effectively without disclosing private details publicly.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to resolving this matter for you.

------------------------------------------

Original reply:

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any frustration and confusion caused by our billing system.

To clarify, our billing system calculates the number of subscribers and non-subscribers in your audience each billing cycle, which determines your price tier. As your audience size has increased, the subscription cost has also increased accordingly.

Your account remains active with Omnisend, which is why you continue to incur charges. If you no longer wish to be billed, please ensure you cancel your subscription.

A senior representative has reached out to you to discuss this matter in detail and assist you with any further questions or concerns. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience.

We appreciate your understanding and are committed to improving your experience with our service.

22 de abril de 2024

I love using Omnisend, because they have great customer support! Luiz helped me very quickly today. Their user interface is really easy to use, so it makes sending emails enjoyable. I don't have to spend time learning a complicated website, because it's so clean and straight forward to begin with. I feel like Omnisend isn't as well known as other email marketing websites, but its quite the hidden gem and deserves more recognition.

Little Hiker Bird
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Omnisend and our dedicated customer support. We're committed to providing a user-friendly interface, and we're delighted that you find it easy to use. Your kind words motivate us to continue improving and striving to be the best in our field.

We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

28 de maio de 2024

I've been using Omnisend for a few years now and will say that the team who help you with technical issues and assistance are amazing, they are so patient and nothing is too much trouble.
I've not been impressed though with the implementation of the reviews section and believe there to still be missing features. I just feel like this section was rushed and not thought through properly from what a customer needs.
However, the team themselves have been so helpful and even though it was not possible to resolve all issues I have with the reviews section I still highly recommend this app and it's team.

The Good Soap - Let's Go Back To The Bar
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 30 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you've found our team amazing, and helpful over the years.

We appreciate your honest input regarding the reviews section, and understand your concerns about missing features. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we will take it into consideration for future improvements.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

2 de julho de 2024

They are taking advantage of customers. Despite preventing me from sending SMS, they refuse to refund my money. In 2024, paying for email sends is outdated when other services offer unlimited emails with their plans. They won't let me use SMS but won't return my funds either. Diego behaves like a con artist. Initially, when I asked for a refund, he ignored my messages over several days. Later, when I tried sending an SMS out of frustration, he claimed I forfeited my refund eligibility for attempting to use the service. This platform isn't user-friendly; you can't buy SMS credits as needed but must subscribe upfront. If you want to add credits for a specific message, you have to contact their team via chat and wait 4-8 hours for them to charge your card manually. Despite sending an SMS to 21,000 contacts, not one person visited the website, suggesting the message didn't go through. Plus, they don't provide a dedicated toll-free number; instead, they share one with other businesses, leading to confusion among customers receiving messages from multiple sources. Overall, Omnisend is utterly disappointing. Try Postscript instead.

LAFUHQE INTERNATIONAL
Canadá
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 4 de julho de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced.

The situation arose due to a high volume of SMS messages sent after a long period of inactivity, resulting in a significant unsubscribe rate. Specifically, more than 48,000 SMS messages were sent in 5 days, which goes against the best practices of SMS marketing and the reasonable frequency principle advised by TCPA. Additionally, the TCPA mandates that telemarketing calls, including SMS marketing messages, must not be made to residential telephone subscribers before 8 AM or after 9 PM (local time of the recipient). While we have this setting enabled by default in Omnisend, it was manually disabled on your end.
Unfortunately, due to this usage, it is not possible to proceed with a refund.

We encourage you to follow best practices for SMS marketing to ensure optimal results and compliance. Our team is here to help you navigate these guidelines and improve your campaign effectiveness, in the future.

A senior representative has contacted you to address the situation in detail. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work towards a satisfactory resolution.

11 de junho de 2024

Currently, I would not recommend this app due to a serious issue that I have repeatedly brought to the attention of the support team, which they have refused to address meaningfully. I have been asking for weeks, and their solutions focus on what others are doing wrong rather than what Omnisend can do to fix the issue.

A specific problem to be aware of is that when sending coupons with a dark background, the expiry date, even when set to a light color, can sometimes turn black and become invisible. This causes significant confusion for customers and results in lost sales. If I could easily switch to another platform, I would have done so a while ago. Omnisend, please get your act together and address this issue.

Shamanic Supply
Quase 5 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 13 de junho de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration caused by the issue with the coupon expiry dates. We understand how vital this is for your business, and we regret that our previous responses haven't adequately addressed your concerns.

We take your feedback very seriously and are committed to thoroughly investigating this problem to find an effective solution. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we want to ensure our service meets your expectations.

A senior representative has contacted you to discuss this matter further. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience. We are dedicated to resolving this issue and improving our service to prevent similar problems in the future.

11 de julho de 2024

Just getting started with Omnisend, and so far it's been a bit rocking getting the everything working properly. I am giving them 5 stars due to their excellent client response. With the issues we've had so far, they've been quick to get answers, and we haven't felt abandoned through the process. I am anticipating good things working with this platform.

Claire Pettibone Design Atelier
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and the 5-star rating! We're glad to hear that our client response has been excellent and that you've felt supported throughout the process. We're committed to ensuring your experience improves and that you find great value in working with Omnisend.

We look forward to your continued success on our platform, and please remember, we're here to help whenever you need us!

5 de julho de 2024

Always quick to respond and easy to navigate but I find it pretty pricey for a small business, so don't send out as any emails as I'd like.

The Official Yamoa™ Website
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 9 de julho de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our service quick to respond and easy to navigate. We understand your concern about pricing, especially for a small business. We strive to offer value that justifies the cost, and we're always looking for ways to better meet the needs of all our customers.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!