Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

Beran was a GREAT help, really appreciate the quick and helpful response provided, and left me with a peace of mind knowing that if I have any questions or concerns, I can reach out to the support anytime, wonderful! The support team is fantastic! Satisfied!

SodaStream SG
Singapura
Quase 7 anos usando o app
15 de janeiro de 2024

We have been using Omnisend for years now for our ecommerce store. We are very pleased with the email design, segmentation, automation capabilities and what's more they also have an excellent customer service. Most recently I needed to reach out to their customer support team regarding a new form I was building and Maria was an absolute superstar to answer all my questions in no time.

Pippadu
Hungria
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
21 de janeiro de 2024

I've been happily using Omnisend for the last few years and although there's been some price changes it still continues to perform how I need it to.

Further to that, their customer service is excellent, all the team members including Beran and Karine and have been very supportive and helpful ensuring my problems were resolved, thank you.

DUO GEAR UK
Reino Unido
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

Dilara was great! She helped me get the DNS and TXT records all corrected as I was nearly going insane trying to figure it out on my own. Thank you so much!!!! :D

New-Breed
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
24 de janeiro de 2024

Free ESP features with a hefty price tag, confusing pricing, and 1-star customer service.

Omnisend's email automations are easy to set up and use. That's the only good thing I can and will say about this ESP.

The pricing: confusing
They nickel and dime you for every feature. My bill has more than doubled in less than two years. The features certainly have not.

The features: rigid
If you're a seasoned email marketer, you're going to be frustrated by the lack of available features and customizations. If you're going to rely on Omnisend's templates, please run. They are awful and not at all customizable beyond colors and fonts (if they even have your font). You're going to spend a LOT of time creating emails and making them look good.

The reporting: What reporting?
Stop expecting customers with small list sizes to pay hundreds of dollars a month for impactful reporting. Every metric that will help you is paywalled. If you're not a data-driven organization, this ESP is for you. If you're not data-driven, fix that TODAY.

The customer service: A joke
Every time I've run into an issue - which is often - the customer service is lackluster and lacks accountability or follow-through. Documentation online of often outdated and/or missing key information.

As a company: Disappointing
I stopped using Omnisend after getting an invite to a virtual summit a couple of years ago and there were ZERO women speakers. It's 2024. You couldn't find one non-white man to speak on a panel? Embarrassing.

Effing Candle Co.
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your input and apologize for any frustration you've experienced. We're continuously working to improve our platform, and your insights are invaluable. We understand your concerns and are actively addressing them to enhance the overall user experience. If you have any specific suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We value your feedback and are committed to ensuring a positive experience for all users.

24 de janeiro de 2024

I struggled with my untech-savviness for pretty basic issues, but the team has been so helpful ! I partcularly want to highlight Matija's patience and preciseness. You are the MVP here and really, all is back to normal thanks to you! Keep up the amazing work :) and thanks again!

Nuccy
Reino Unido
Quase 2 anos usando o app
20 de janeiro de 2024

Great app that handles it all! The team is phenomenal and always makes sure any issues are handled quickly and efficiency. Beran is great and extremely knowledgeable and also happy to suggest ways to improve our use of their systems/products. Thank you for always making things simple and easy to understand.

Mycologysimplified
9 meses usando o app
30 de janeiro de 2024

Customer support is excellent. Love how you can edit all the emails and give your own look and feel!

BABOUX
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service. They walked me through what I needed in about 20mins (setting up code on the back end of shopify). Thank you!

L Royalty Clothing
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
18 de janeiro de 2024

ive used omnisend for years.. had to take a pause because of my illness.. just to come back and find theyve deleted EVERYTHING.. i worked over 10 years to build that list.. and they cant even show some emphaty.. dont trust this company with your lifes work.
also they said theyve sent multiple warning emails.. i checked, doublechecked.. triplechecked.. no emails at all, last email is from support. so if you dont use the account for 6 months.. whatever happens.. all your hard work will be deleted. ILL NEVER COME BACK YOU RUINED MY LIFE. and not having a backup is even worse for a company like yours, that i spent a lot of money on.

PhoneJunkie
Países Baixos
Quase 5 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omnisend.

After reviewing our system logs, it appears that the intended notifications were indeed sent out as part of our standard process to the inbox you provided us with on May 27th, 2021, June 6th, 2021, and June 9th, 2021. We understand the frustration this might have caused and appreciate your openness in discussing the matter.

We understand the immense effort and time you've invested in building your list over the past 10 years, and we genuinely regret any inconvenience this has caused.

If you have additional concerns or specific issues you'd like us to address, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@omnsiend.com. We are here to assist you and are dedicated to resolving any outstanding matters to the best of our ability.