Avaliações (5.753)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Omnisend's accountability and customer service is lost to me as of recent, as trying to update my name servers led to another user taking over my account. Despite being repeatedly told that they would resolve the issue within 24-48 hours, I have not received any assistance in 6 days, preventing me from sending critical emails and impacting my livelihood. Unfortunately, tech support has been unhelpful and failed to follow up on their promises. Omnisend used to provide excellent service, but currently, I am left without a solution.

Angel Alchemy
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 4 de março de 2024

Hello there!

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with Omnisend and greatly appreciate your patience during this challenging time. We understand the critical nature of your situation and regret that you've had to navigate through such a circumstance.

We want to clarify that the 24-48 hour timeframe is an estimated response time for our Tech Support team to provide insights, ask additional questions, or offer solutions. Please note that the resolution time may vary based on the complexity of the issue. Despite this, we are committed to addressing inquiries promptly and regret any confusion surrounding this matter.

It's crucial to emphasize that the domain records authentication issue is unrelated to another user taking over your account. We value your patience and cooperation in swiftly resolving this matter. We're pleased to see that our support team guided you through steps to address the issue of another user taking over your account.

We're also delighted to confirm that your domain records issue and concerns about excessive contacts have been successfully resolved!

Your feedback is highly valuable to us, and we take it seriously. We are actively working to enhance our communication and support processes to prevent similar issues in the future.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and sincerely appreciate your understanding. If you have any further concerns or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are available 24/7 and can be reached via In-app chat or email at support@omnisend.com.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

24 de fevereiro de 2024

The worst app I ever deal with I been trying for the last 10 days to get support or anything all what I got is nothing
They charge me 718 to use sms services and they send me email that I can’t use the sms service and they refuse to refund me
They charge me every month 988$ witch is Mailchimp charge only 400 $ for 1.2m email

Still till now no support no money back and also they charge me for the last 4 month 160 extra for sms that I couldn’t use
I WILL SUBMIT THE CONVERSATION BETWWEN US SO YOU CAN BE AWARE THERES NO COUSTOMER SUPPORT HERE

E-Juice Steals
Mais de 6 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 4 de março de 2024

Hello there!

We appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the challenges you've faced. We understand the importance of reliable support and are committed to resolving any issue you might have promptly. We've reviewed your case, and it seems there might be some confusion regarding the SMS service and its compatibility with the content being sent.

Regarding the SMS service, it appears that there might be issues beyond our control, such as the content being blocked by operators due to its nature. We recommend reviewing the content to ensure it complies with regulations to avoid such problems in the future.

As for the charges, we acknowledge your concerns about the pricing discrepancy. We would like to clarify that the upgrade to the Pro plan incurs a prorated charge, and we have initiated a refund of $718 for the SMS service that couldn't be utilized. Please check your account for the refund, it should have arrived by now.

In terms of ongoing support, we are taking steps to improve our customer service and ensure you have a more positive experience in the future. We appreciate your feedback and value your business. If there are any further concerns or if you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving any remaining issues promptly.

Our Support representative has reached out to you with more details on the matter.

7 de abril de 2024

Extremely disappointing experience with Omnisend's customer service. After waiting 30 minutes for a response, all I received was a link to an article that did not solve my problem at all. When I tried to explain that the article was not helpful, they simply ignored me. I am still here, waiting for a solution. It is unacceptable for a customer service to be so negligent and unresponsive.

CholloCursos
Espanha
12 dias usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 9 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

We're truly sorry for the frustrating experience you had with our customer service. We always aim to provide prompt and helpful support, and it's disappointing to hear that we fell short in your case.

We want to clarify that our agents typically share guided articles to help with general questions, especially those related to specific features in the email builder. However, we understand that your situation required more personalized assistance, and we apologize for any misunderstanding.

I'm pleased to inform you that a senior agent has reached out to you via chat to address your concerns directly. Please feel free to engage with them there, and they'll work diligently to find a solution for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

25 de abril de 2024

Very Very Expensive........

Composta Australia PL Abn90633576575
Austrália
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 29 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We understand your concern regarding pricing and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

At Omnisend, we strive to provide value for our users while ensuring a fair pricing structure. We continuously evaluate our pricing to offer competitive rates in the market.

To help optimize your billing and maximize the value of your investment with Omnisend, a senior representative has reached out to you. They will share best practices regarding audience management to ensure you get the most out of our platform.

We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to improve. Please don't hesitate to get back to them via email.

1 de junho de 2024

With the free version they do not allow you to remove the watermark and since it is quite large it takes away a lot of professionalism from the store.

TheAnimalFriends
Espanha
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 3 de junho de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the watermark in the free version. We understand that it can impact the professionalism of your store.

Please note that the removal of the watermark is a feature available in our paid plans, designed to help us sustain and improve the free version of our app. We appreciate your understanding and are committed to providing the best experience possible.

A senior representative has contacted you to address the situation in detail. Please respond to their email at your earliest convenience. We are committed to finding a satisfactory resolution and improving our service.

24 de janeiro de 2024

Free ESP features with a hefty price tag, confusing pricing, and 1-star customer service.

Omnisend's email automations are easy to set up and use. That's the only good thing I can and will say about this ESP.

The pricing: confusing
They nickel and dime you for every feature. My bill has more than doubled in less than two years. The features certainly have not.

The features: rigid
If you're a seasoned email marketer, you're going to be frustrated by the lack of available features and customizations. If you're going to rely on Omnisend's templates, please run. They are awful and not at all customizable beyond colors and fonts (if they even have your font). You're going to spend a LOT of time creating emails and making them look good.

The reporting: What reporting?
Stop expecting customers with small list sizes to pay hundreds of dollars a month for impactful reporting. Every metric that will help you is paywalled. If you're not a data-driven organization, this ESP is for you. If you're not data-driven, fix that TODAY.

The customer service: A joke
Every time I've run into an issue - which is often - the customer service is lackluster and lacks accountability or follow-through. Documentation online of often outdated and/or missing key information.

As a company: Disappointing
I stopped using Omnisend after getting an invite to a virtual summit a couple of years ago and there were ZERO women speakers. It's 2024. You couldn't find one non-white man to speak on a panel? Embarrassing.

Effing Candle Co.
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your input and apologize for any frustration you've experienced. We're continuously working to improve our platform, and your insights are invaluable. We understand your concerns and are actively addressing them to enhance the overall user experience. If you have any specific suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We value your feedback and are committed to ensuring a positive experience for all users.

18 de janeiro de 2024

ive used omnisend for years.. had to take a pause because of my illness.. just to come back and find theyve deleted EVERYTHING.. i worked over 10 years to build that list.. and they cant even show some emphaty.. dont trust this company with your lifes work.
also they said theyve sent multiple warning emails.. i checked, doublechecked.. triplechecked.. no emails at all, last email is from support. so if you dont use the account for 6 months.. whatever happens.. all your hard work will be deleted. ILL NEVER COME BACK YOU RUINED MY LIFE. and not having a backup is even worse for a company like yours, that i spent a lot of money on.

PhoneJunkie
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 5 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 29 de janeiro de 2024

Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omnisend.

After reviewing our system logs, it appears that the intended notifications were indeed sent out as part of our standard process to the inbox you provided us with on May 27th, 2021, June 6th, 2021, and June 9th, 2021. We understand the frustration this might have caused and appreciate your openness in discussing the matter.

We understand the immense effort and time you've invested in building your list over the past 10 years, and we genuinely regret any inconvenience this has caused.

If you have additional concerns or specific issues you'd like us to address, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@omnsiend.com. We are here to assist you and are dedicated to resolving any outstanding matters to the best of our ability.

Data de edição: 3 de julho de 2024

Update: 03.07.24
A strange issue started occuring on this app from May 19 which I reported to the Team on June 2nd. Issue as follows - Contacts from Shopify does not sync properly. Email as separate contact, phone number with my country code as separate contact, same phone number with different code (+1) as separate contact, same phone number without country code as separate contact. It's been 30 days and there has been no solution. And I already paid for July. They are blaming it on checkout customization, unfortunately there is none. Also because of this, the contact list keeps piling up and I have to pay more. But it also shows to clean up the list. Again, I have to pay for cleaning. If not cleaned, the campaigns can't be sent. I can't delete or make changes because the so called support team asked me to keep it so they can "investigate". Yet no response or resolution. Reaching out to them every 2 working days, where they assign me to different agents even on shopify ticket or say something that doesn't resolve the problem and ask for more time only. When asked about why I had to pay when I can't do anything with this app, they simply said Freeze it or cancel subscription. This can never get worse with them. PS: It's my 4th year with them and that's how they treat their customers.

I recently transferred domain and migrated from WooCommerce to Shopify! And had a lot of doubts, questions, and sync issues on my account! This was smoothly resolved by the Team. They were very quick in responding as well as executing! Especially Beran from their team! I must say, he kept the thread open, followed up on the queries, and resolved it over 2 days! You are rocking team! 3years with Omnisend and counting!

Just Bumm
Índia
5 meses usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 4 de julho de 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback and for being a loyal customer for the past four years. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've experienced with the recent issue regarding contact synchronization.

Our developers are actively investigating the problem to find a resolution. We are also checking internally to see if we can expedite the process.

A senior representative has reached out to you to discuss this matter in detail. Please respond to the initial email for more information on the situation.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards resolving this issue. If you have any further concerns or need additional assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

18 de abril de 2024

If you want to donate $60 to them and not get anything in return, and I'm not the first one - (thinking about a class action lawsuit), install the software... and then talk to Robert who won't help you at all, he'll just send you pages unrelated to your requests.

D&J Grinders
Aproximadamente 4 horas usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 22 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

We apologize for the frustration you've experienced. Your feedback is important to us, and we take your concerns seriously. We're dedicated to resolving this issue promptly and ensuring your satisfaction. Our senior support representative has reached out to you; please respond to them in the conversation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we strive to enhance our support services.

10 de fevereiro de 2024

horrible couldn't connect to the store. customer support did not reach out to me. they say its a simple set-up but my situation was anything but simple

Shadowrks
11 dias usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 13 de fevereiro de 2024

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We're sorry to hear that you've encountered issues while connecting your store. We also noticed that you're already in touch with our Support team, and they've assisted you with store connection.

They found out that the issue is stemming from the custom theme that you're using with the store. Please reach out to the theme developer for more insights on the issue.