Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
16 de maio de 2024

Omnisend is truly great. It is great for beginners and they have an amazing team of customer service experts. Karine helped me today with my segments issue and she was really helpful!

LilyAlvee
10 meses usando o app
25 de abril de 2024

Beran was super helpful and professional. He helped me with an issue I had with our subscribers.

NoMakeupMakeup
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that Beran provided you with super helpful and professional assistance. Resolving issues with subscribers is crucial, and we're glad our agent could help address your concerns.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you!

8 de maio de 2024

Luiz at ominsend was a great help. My query was dealt with quicky and I am very happy with the service I recieved.

Vinegar Hill
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 13 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that Luiz provided you with great assistance and that your query was resolved quickly. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're glad to have provided you with excellent service.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

22 de maio de 2024

Simple flows, quick to get up and running and when you run into a road block its nice to have chat support answer quickly :) Both Karine & Eduarda provided amazing support.

Ivor Health Labs
18 dias usando o app
29 de abril de 2024

Luiz was so helpful and efficient in helping me solve my problem. I'm very impressed with Omnisend.

AcaciaZuri
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app

Hello there,

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Luiz provided you with helpful and efficient assistance in resolving your issue. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're delighted that you're impressed with Omnisend.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

25 de abril de 2024

Great support. Got connected with Karine. She was able to identify and resolve my concern quickly.

Be and beauty
Emirados Árabes Unidos
8 meses usando o app

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that you received great support and that our agent was able to quickly identify and resolve your concern. Providing efficient solutions is our priority, and we're pleased that Karine could assist you effectively.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

15 de maio de 2024

First of all, thanks to Mr. Deniz. It is a very successful application.

Bedpark Home
Turquia
6 meses usando o app
20 de maio de 2024

Omnisend is by far the best marketing app I've ever used. The templates are easy to modify, creating one from scratch is equally as simple.
The customer support is outstanding, responding to every question professionally and to the point.
Very happy with Omnisend overall!

HIKEBEATS
3 dias usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

This app is great and the service is wonderful. Sila was fantastic at helping me with split workflows.

List of Goods
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
24 de abril de 2024

Dilara is awesome!! She's a huge help.

Sky and Sol
7 meses usando o app

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that Dilara provided you with awesome assistance. We strive to offer exemplary service, and we're thrilled that Dilara's support was helpful to you.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!