Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de janeiro de 2024

It is simply amazing. Great portal to create and manage different workflows. Amazing email templates and customizations. Overall great experience using this app.

Widdley
Índia
4 meses usando o app
12 de fevereiro de 2024

Staff is always ready to help whenever you need! Love OMNISEND

Beyond Beauty Naturals
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
15 de janeiro de 2024

The app is very nice and the interface is user-friendly! The customer service is also very friendly and supportive. Beran was real nice and was part of the team that helped me get my toll-free number verified. I am more likely to recommend Omnisend than any other app.

Yonovus
Nigéria
2 meses usando o app
31 de março de 2024

good service and fast respond!!

MEGA LIFE
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 4 de abril de 2024

Thanks so much for your positive review! We're really glad to hear that you're happy with our service and that we were able to respond quickly to your needs.
If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

12 de dezembro de 2023

Super great service and fast. They even provided me with a personalised video resolving my particular issue. I got pretty impressed by that! I have been working with many services but this exceeded my expectations. Thanks for your hard work!! Keep it up!!

Vezorla
Quase 6 anos usando o app
30 de abril de 2024

easy to use and very fast to setup, integrates seamlessly and tracks all metrics. most important of all it's free to use!

TheSmileClub
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 2 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform easy to use and fast to set up, with seamless integration and comprehensive metric tracking. We're pleased that you appreciate our free plan.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

22 de janeiro de 2024

Omnisend has great customer service. Salma was really helpful in answering my queries and solving my problem.

Steve
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
2 de fevereiro de 2024

Get point and correct solution. No waste words. All done.

Raintree
2 meses usando o app
3 de janeiro de 2024

Just used support for the first time and was amazed by how quickly I got an answer and how objective and to the point Baarath was.

He immediatelly understood my problem, gave me the right advice and in no time my questions were answered an I was good to go. I needed help to get my domain signed with Omnisend and got it done in less than 15 minutes with Baarath's help.

Hypergoat Coffee Roasters
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando o app
26 de janeiro de 2024

This software is great, all basic functions are free, and it is very seller-friendly. When you encounter a problem, the customer service responds promptly and will help you solve the problem comprehensively, which is great. I would like to give special praise to customer service Dilara, she is really great.

Lofarisbackdrop.de