Avaliações (5.730)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de março de 2024

I have been using Omnisend for a few months only and I really enjoyed creating email campaigns on it. I needed some help today about "Sender Domains" and sent them an email. Beran immediately answered me with clear instructions, while being very patient and polite. I followed all the steps he guided me through until the problem was solved. I am pleasantly surprised with the great customer service and how smoothly the issue was fixed. Thank you!

Doriane Greens
França
5 meses usando o app
13 de março de 2024

Sila is very helpful! Thank you very much. I have been doing automations recently for my e-commerce, and she helped me a lot. She is very reactive and helpful. I had answers to my questions very quickly. Thank you again.

3DCoiffure
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
27 de março de 2024

First, I think the Omnisend platform is robust and easy to use. I especially appreciate that what I design on the backend is generally what I see in the emails.

Second, the customer service is outstanding. I spoke with Eduarda, Agustin, and Maria -- and all of them were great. Agustin, in particular, was very responsive.

This company truly wants to be great, and it shows. Highly recommend!

The Wellness Company
10 meses usando o app
21 de maio de 2024

Great APP so far. Has been wonderful and a lot more to learn.

Live Ledge
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 27 de maio de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app so far and finding it wonderful. There's always more to explore and learn, and we're here to support you every step of the way.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

17 de abril de 2024

Karine was fantastic & helped me sort out what I needed done in no time.

absolute stor, thank you Karine

City Cupboards®
África do Sul
10 meses usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 22 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're delighted to hear that our team member provided excellent assistance. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

If there's anything else we can do to help, just let us know. We're here for you!

7 de junho de 2024

Omnisend is amazing and I will never use anyone else! I had a quick question and Karine took care of everything! Keep the YouTube videos coming also!

Much Needed Joe
3 meses usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 10 de junho de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving Omnisend and appreciate Karine's prompt assistance. We're glad you enjoy our YouTube videos and will keep them coming.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

8 de abril de 2024

Fantastic customer service. Beran was very helpful with our authentication issues explaining everything step by step in a simple and easy way.

Asayu Japan
Japão
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 11 de abril de 2024

Hi there,

We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our customer service team. Providing clear and simple explanations to resolve your authentication issues is always our priority.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

30 de março de 2024

Great email marketing program. I've used Constant Contact for years, there is a learning curve. It takes doing and doing, like life!!!

BY BRIAN
7 meses usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 1 de abril de 2024

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our App. We're here to support you and ensure your continued satisfaction with our 24/7 customer support. Cheers to your success!

22 de fevereiro de 2024

We're really happy with Omnisend's email marketing app for Shopify. It's made a big difference for us. Special thanks to Danielle Heck for her caring and super-professional one-on-one guidance. Her support has been spot on, helping us navigate through everything. We're really pleased with the outcomes and learning how to use the app has genuinely helped us get better at reengaging inactive customers. Cheers to Omnisend for boosting our email marketing efforts!

for the Ageless
Reino Unido
Quase 5 anos usando o app
17 de abril de 2024

I love this app and the wonderful service. The most attractive function is the Live View activities, I can analyze the customers' data easily.

FNTCASE OFFICIAL
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 22 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad you're enjoying our app and finding value in its features.
If you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!