Avaliações (5.759)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
22 de dezembro de 2018

good app

thebraceletstores
Data de edição: 18 de abril de 2020

I have setup Omnisend for two Shopify websites and I am delighted with the service, support and ease of use that this solution offers.
Well done Omnisend.
Fast. Easy. Effective!
Very happy with the usability and functionality.

Essential2me
África do Sul
17 de junho de 2018

so far so good. Still need to see if it works

Aware Fashion
Austrália
17 de novembro de 2014

I just got the app and send my first email. It was very easy and the email looks very professional. Love it!

Splendid Beauty Store
31 de janeiro de 2021

So far so good, the set up has been much easier compared to other email marketing platforms Ive used. The support is also great so just go for it!

RMK Leather Works Australia
Austrália
13 de agosto de 2018

Great app. Well developed, it seems like it is going to help my store.

Trending Top Tech
12 de agosto de 2018

Just changed from MailChimp to Omnisend .For now, I really love it !
The plate form is super easy to understand & use .This is a amazing !I don't like complex app that take a long time to get used to it.You will know step by step what has to be done. the support is super fast and helpful.will continue to use Omnisend .

Sassytopic
Canadá
28 de janeiro de 2017

clean,smooth and simple to use.much appreciated

Placeforlace
Portugal
12 de novembro de 2020

My first experience with the support team has been great. Vlad was really helpful and knowledgeable. He took the time to investigate my issues properly and to come back to with clear explanations. He also asked for a follow up each time to make sure I was happy. The only comment I have is that answers are quite slow despite the fact that it's a live chat, so you have to be available to keep up with the conversation.

HOUSE OF LILAH
Reino Unido
9 de outubro de 2018

Great app and easy to use without complicate. Good job from the developer team. This is one of the best for my app in shopify.

Lite2Deal