Avaliações (5.734)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de janeiro de 2017

clean,smooth and simple to use.much appreciated

Placeforlace
Portugal
12 de novembro de 2020

My first experience with the support team has been great. Vlad was really helpful and knowledgeable. He took the time to investigate my issues properly and to come back to with clear explanations. He also asked for a follow up each time to make sure I was happy. The only comment I have is that answers are quite slow despite the fact that it's a live chat, so you have to be available to keep up with the conversation.

HOUSE OF LILAH
Reino Unido
9 de outubro de 2018

Great app and easy to use without complicate. Good job from the developer team. This is one of the best for my app in shopify.

Lite2Deal
Tailândia
18 de novembro de 2019

Great Support! Great E-Marketing Tool. Everything you need for E-Mail Market. User-friendly and easy to use.

dattelpalme.com
Suíça
19 de abril de 2019

A breath of fresh air from the old email company we were using!

5 Star support! Never seen someone be there in the chat to help me with any questions to fast!

Amish Baskets
13 de novembro de 2022

So far so good! I have set up my sequence of abandoned cart e-mails. I found the app to be user friendly and the customer support was excellent. Thanks to Sanya for your help.

Electric Ride Co.
17 de julho de 2019

Absolutely amazing application. Great Automation, Campaigns, Forms and Prompt Customer Support. The problem is with Shopify however where I'm unable to disable shipping confirmation so the customer gets 2 mails instead of one. Omnisend offers an amazing all in one email marketing and forms solution from exit intent, standard to wheel of fortune popups. Automatic generated discounts from within omnisend as well. Pricing is extremely competitive and ten times better than klaviyo. Definitely purchasing their plan and I recommend others to try the 14 day free trial and use it. You'll end up buying it. Because it combines all the features of 10/20 apps on shopify in an intuitive interface for 16.99 / month.

Cute Jewels
Paquistão
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 22 de julho de 2019

Wow, thank you for such a wonderful review and overview of some of our features! Keep an eye on our What's next page, we are adding new things constantly so with Omnisend you can have all in one ecommerce marketing platform.
Just a quick note about the Shipping Confirmation, you have a possibility to disable Shipping Confirmation on Shopify side, just need to contact Shopify support and they will turn it off for you on their end.

29 de abril de 2019

Best email app I've ever used. Switched from Mailchimp. Was easy to create and looks beautiful and professional. I hope I can figure out flows now. They have great customer support.

Bakers Sto N Go
28 de dezembro de 2022

I'm new to the app and it's going well so far, Stefan was very helpful answering my questions on setting up my welcome email, thank you!

blackcherrygraphicco
17 de janeiro de 2022

I'm 68 years old with no formal computer science teaching. If I can do it, anyone can. The reviews don't lie. This is my second day. Yesterday I sent out 46 emails and got a $146 sale. Today I uploaded 50 contacts from Etsy, segmented them out and sent out an email. They aren't as current, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I had to test it on my husband's email, because I use Gab dissenter and it blocks ads. Worked great.

Laura Wilson Gallery
Omnisend deixou uma resposta 19 de janeiro de 2022

Hey, there. Thanks so much for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us! We're very happy to hear that you're enjoying our app.