Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

Beran was a GREAT help, really appreciate the quick and helpful response provided, and left me with a peace of mind knowing that if I have any questions or concerns, I can reach out to the support anytime, wonderful! The support team is fantastic! Satisfied!

SodaStream SG
Singapura
Quase 7 anos usando o app
20 de março de 2024

Beran was super helpful with the problem I had and the automations part is awesome!

MAB Lash
11 meses usando o app
10 de fevereiro de 2024

Kayque was absolutely amazing. I had no idea how to set up my new DNS settings and the patience he took with me was above and beyond my expectations. THANK YOU!!!

Veo Essential Oils
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
9 de fevereiro de 2024

Omnisend is a great and very useful app.

I am also here to say that I had two issues so far, and thanks to the amazing support it was resolved only within a few hours. Murat Beran has been extremely helpful, responding to me very quick, resolving my issues and questions immediately.

Thank you for the great service! I am looking forward to making more sales through omnisend.

Way Out
Países Baixos
3 meses usando o app
16 de janeiro de 2024

Sila was a very great help to me. I could never have done the changes without her! Top customer service! Thank you ! Happy customer:-)

RAUMTRAUM - Skaber personlige hjem
Alemanha
Aproximadamente 5 anos usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

Dilara was great! She helped me get the DNS and TXT records all corrected as I was nearly going insane trying to figure it out on my own. Thank you so much!!!! :D

New-Breed
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
21 de janeiro de 2024

I've been happily using Omnisend for the last few years and although there's been some price changes it still continues to perform how I need it to.

Further to that, their customer service is excellent, all the team members including Beran and Karine and have been very supportive and helpful ensuring my problems were resolved, thank you.

DUO GEAR UK
Reino Unido
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

Great customer service. They walked me through what I needed in about 20mins (setting up code on the back end of shopify). Thank you!

L Royalty Clothing
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
8 de janeiro de 2024

Karine was awesome! She got straight to the solution I needed. Most of the time support agents try to have some small talk but I just want to get to my solution!

The Hemp Mine
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
15 de janeiro de 2024

We have been using Omnisend for years now for our ecommerce store. We are very pleased with the email design, segmentation, automation capabilities and what's more they also have an excellent customer service. Most recently I needed to reach out to their customer support team regarding a new form I was building and Maria was an absolute superstar to answer all my questions in no time.

Pippadu