Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de dezembro de 2023

Love how simple this app is to use. Great support from Kayque! I had a question and he was able to refer me to the right article to follow to set up a feature!

Allyzure
Canadá
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

Useful app with lots of great features. Awesome support - thank you, Karine!

COMFYIST
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Luiz was so helpful- I genuinely did not really know what I was doing, but with their help was able to successfully set up the DNS stuff and email that I was requiring! Very helpful and patient with me!

B Positive
Canadá
3 meses usando o app
5 de janeiro de 2024

Omnisend is to me the best email marketing tool. I've used four so far, and Omnisend is definitely my favourite.

It is user friendly, has features that were missing from tools I previously used (like sending an individual computer generated discount code to new subscribers), and my opening rates are higher. (This is also due to me writing better emails I'm sure, but I I truly believe that Omnisend helps).

There is also a great support team there to answer any question you may have.

Miss Valkyrie
Reino Unido
10 dias usando o app
30 de novembro de 2023

Amazing app with the best support team when you need it, Baarath was very patient, responsive, and helpful with my issue. I love how responsive the chat inbox is and I have no issues with creating campaigns, pop-ups and even integrating Omnisend with other apps that are also integrated through my store to increase optimization. Nothing but happy about my experience thus far.

Krém au Krém
3 meses usando o app
4 de janeiro de 2024

I was so grateful that Dilara was able to help me with the edits I needed to make. I am new to building my website and was so lost but she saved the day! Her video explanation was so incredibly helpful! Fast and thorough customer service!! I’m impressed.

Heart & Hive
9 meses usando o app
8 de janeiro de 2024

Very quick to get started with the email automation marketing app, there are a lot of templates as well as customization features are also powerful and simple enough, the process is clear!
The customer service team is very prompt and professional in responding to questions.
Highly recommended!

WeekInk
17 dias usando o app
23 de novembro de 2023

Very easy to use and I am not the most tech savvy person. I only had one issue and Kayque from the team helped me to resolve the problem. Great customer service and an excellent tool for my business and engaging with interested website visitors.

T.P. Services
Quase 2 anos usando o app
7 de novembro de 2023

Most affordable out there, especially for smaller shops. Their customer service is amazing. Luiz and others helped me with with a problem I had and Luiz didn't stop working with me until we got it resolved.

Terra Cotta Gorge Co.
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
13 de novembro de 2023

I had an issue that required customer support, and even though I was upset they were patient, friendly, and helpful. They were very fast with responses too, with multiple people jumping in to help me out so the issue could get resolved quickly. Would definitely recommend them!

Vectortshirtdesigns