Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 90% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
23 de janeiro de 2024

Great app and great customer service!

TrueMX
Quase 9 anos usando o app
24 de janeiro de 2024

Beran was a GREAT help, really appreciate the quick and helpful response provided, and left me with a peace of mind knowing that if I have any questions or concerns, I can reach out to the support anytime, wonderful! The support team is fantastic! Satisfied!

SodaStream SG
Singapura
Quase 7 anos usando o app
2 de fevereiro de 2024

Omnisend is easy to use and the customer service is excellent!

Oli & Tess
Quase 5 anos usando o app
17 de janeiro de 2024

Great service from Matja

PRATI
Noruega
Quase 6 anos usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

Their customer service is great! The app itself is good enough, but we truly appreciate that if any issues arise, they are quick to respond & very helpful.

Henig Furs
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
19 de janeiro de 2024

Great and prompt support offered by Kayque to complete the Domain Authentification steps!!

RENEWDESIGNERRECYCLE
Nova Zelândia
Mais de 5 anos usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

Dilara was great! She helped me get the DNS and TXT records all corrected as I was nearly going insane trying to figure it out on my own. Thank you so much!!!! :D

New-Breed
Mais de 4 anos usando o app
31 de janeiro de 2024

Luiz helped us troubleshoot our domain authentication issues, literally on and off all day, through chat-- even though he had multiple other clients to help. He made sure we were up and running by the end of the business day. I cannot thank you enough, Luiz. We appreciate you and your expertise!

Alchemy
30 de janeiro de 2024

Their customer service is exceptional - very fast, attentive, and kind (I had Beran helping me). There are lots of services and platforms out there but it's hard to get a good customer service these days. So I do appreciate them.

The Happy Givers
30 de janeiro de 2024

This app has been so great for email marketing - for someone who is not the most tech savvy, the setup is seamless and makes creating campaigns and automations a breeze. I recently had a difficult time transitioning to a custom domain, but customer service was quick and ready to help. Beran was wonderful with helping step by step to fix this issue and was so kind and patient. I’m so glad to have omnisend for my business.

Cozy Light Candle Co.