Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

EnoughSaid

So far so good. The app is pretty easy to use and I like the email layout that they already have. I also like I can see real time when future customers are on my sight and be selective to who you are planning emailing too.

No complaints.

Bells Fine Art

I would recommend Omnisend because it is modern looking and user friendly. It's not perfect. Somethings are hard to work out but the support is great. They respond quickly and help you for as long as you need it.

Tripleffashions

Hey,the app is well guided ive done my first email so far so good,cant wait to get more subscribers!

Realstealdeals

I thoroughly enjoyed using Omnisend as it was easy to use and allowed me to create a good looking email for free. I am a fan of some of their premium features and may consider upgrading in the future.

Swinkl

Heel goed programma, werkt correct en is eenvoudig in gebruik. Jammer dat niet alle functies kunnen gebruikt worden in goedkoopste versie.
Mvg Swinkl.eu

The BodyCon Boutique

Great! easy to use and change. Really convenient to work with and allows you to change things very easily

Hide Altitude

This app is really intuitive and easy to use! The templates for email marketing are amazing and makes your emails look very professional.

German Part Source

looks good but hard to connect to my online shop. looks good but hard to connect to my online shop. ok

October 7, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your review. Let us help you! Reach out to support@omnisend.com and we will help you with store connection and the setup.

Annalise Jewellery

Giving 4 stars just because I think the pricing once you have been sucked in by a great deal hits you hard.. I think it has some limitations, but overall pretty user friendly. used on our jewellery website www.annalise.co.uk

PomeFresh

We needed a replacement for Mailchimp. Omnisend is a very well design product. It has excellently integration with Shopify. Getting started is very easy as it has a clearly defined process to guide one through. The various pricing scheme also makes it risk free to try and to pay a reasonable cost as you grow. Our fist campaign can be up and running in minutes. Omnisend will be part of our setup with our Shopify store. The good thing is that we can continue use Omnisend even if one day we move out of Shopify – as Shopify is getting more costly and less cost-effective.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17