Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Keepgo

I've updated my review to 4 stars. After all Omnisend proved that they value every customer and make every effort to find a solution for customer's needs. Despite all the problems we had - they made a lot of effort to fix it. Really appreciated.

December 30, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to write this review. Actually, we have not changed the pricing or the feature set each pricing plan has since you started using Omnisend in September. The price increase your account has experienced is solely related to the huge increase of your subscriber list - from 2900 subscribers to 22100 subscribers.
We truly understand that learning a new tool takes time and we don't want to lose you, so no worries, we will happily find the best solution to meet your needs, our support team is already reaching out to you about this situation.
On a quick note, Omnisend has a lot more to offer than Privy, we offer SMS service; advanced automation flows, such as cart, browse and product abandonment, contact enters/exits the segment flow and more; other channels and complex segmentation to target your customers - so a lot more benefits in just one app!

rpbrothershop

just 4 stars because i don't believe in perfection... well as a tool how they subscribe it's good...the support team very efficient .. didn't try the app enough the tool or ( app ) yet to say if it's working good.... but i can tell it's easy and recommend to try you lose nothing guys

thepiratezone.com

I did my first cyber monday email and was very pleased with how the app worked and also how it took care of security and email verification.

Maverick In Motion

Awesome app, use it to automate my email marketing campaigns, easy to use. Would be a 5 star if it was more affordable annually

Bay Pop Shop

I just switched over from MailChimp and sent my first campaign using Omnisend. So far its been a smooth transition and easy to use.

EnoughSaid

So far so good. The app is pretty easy to use and I like the email layout that they already have. I also like I can see real time when future customers are on my sight and be selective to who you are planning emailing too.

No complaints.

Bells Fine Art

I would recommend Omnisend because it is modern looking and user friendly. It's not perfect. Somethings are hard to work out but the support is great. They respond quickly and help you for as long as you need it.

Tripleffashions

Hey,the app is well guided ive done my first email so far so good,cant wait to get more subscribers!

Realstealdeals

I thoroughly enjoyed using Omnisend as it was easy to use and allowed me to create a good looking email for free. I am a fan of some of their premium features and may consider upgrading in the future.

Swinkl

Heel goed programma, werkt correct en is eenvoudig in gebruik. Jammer dat niet alle functies kunnen gebruikt worden in goedkoopste versie.
Mvg Swinkl.eu