Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

CoastLine Group Storefront

Omnisends automation features are extremely beneficial for our guiding traction to our e-comm website!

SIORGLAM

never used it before but it is not straight forward i think that uhm you could make it more clearer yeh.

Caire Jewelers LLC

Fairly easy to use for a non technical person like me. Customer support is fast, friendly and knowledgeable. Always pleased with the help I receive.

Irmed

Is a good App for Shopify, but you must pay always for the best services. It will be better if they offer more services for the free experience

Drip4Men™

Customer service is really good at responding in a timely manner so kudos for that. In saying that, the 2 areas that really need improvement are the Landing Page as there are no real customization options to make it look and feel like a part of your store and the features are very limited.

But the biggie is that the new customers that purchase from the store are not automatically uploaded as one would expect, to the respective categories such as 'Subscriber' or 'Purchased'. They have to be manually added to the categories, which is very time consuming especially when a large number of orders come in. Upon contacting customer service about this issue, the reply was: "We would recommend deleting all 3 contacts from Omnisend -> go back to Shopify and place a test order for all 3 contacts. This should help to push order data to Omnisend. If this does not help - we'll need to re-sync from our side. Please attach a screenshot where we can see all customers / orders count and order details in such case. " Why would we take the time to place test orders in hopes it would synch or why would we need to send our customers confidential order information?! Omnisend I hope you fix this as this is fundamental to the service you should provide. At the very least it should be. Otherwise the app is nice to use.

IAME NYC

Just starting out with Omnisend, had a problem verifying my sender email but Veronica was quick to help me out and resolve the issue.

JBGREENOCEAN Clothing Store

New to omnisend. I wanted to sent out a simple email to my subscribers. Usually you can figure it out quickly by using the basics & common sense like NAME, LAST , SUBJECT, PREVIEW etc... it took me a while to understand how to send a basic email. I had to watched videos from the beginning which to me is time consuming when it should be just in a snap to do so. I wanted to resend my email to non openers , I couldn't? i have to create a total new segment in order for me to do which it would take 3 seconds to do or i have to wait 48 hours? by then i am already in another email campaign. Mailchimp no waist no time, you just resend to non openers, in fact they notify you to do so in quick 3 seconds from your phone.
I do like Omnisend templates. Are neat and clean and customer service is good. Thank you for the quick response.

Ronald's Found Treasures

This is just a beginning, I had a little difficulty following the steps but was able to get started without issues.

Scarpe di Bianco

Sent my first campagin and it went successfully! We replaced this from mailchimp - love the new age look and easy use.

Sweetwater Labs

Initially we had some initial hiccups with this app in regards to unsubscribe but their team has been proactive about rectifying the problem which now appears to be resolved. They also followed up to make sure that things were working properly. It seemed like they cared and made sure everything was resolved.

May 8, 2020

We are so upset to hear you are feeling this way about Omnisend :(
Our teams have investigated, and it turned out there were some issues on your account - the contacts were manually imported with an opt-in date in the future. The issue is fixed, ensuring all contacts that unsubscribed during the mentioned period have the "unsubscribed" status.
We also apologize for the delayed responses. We are currently staffing the team to make sure all future requests are answered on time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19