Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS | Reviews

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Designs By Blyss

I was looking for an inexpensive SMS app to market. Designs By Blyss a growing retailer and we needed to cut cost. I love that they have a free plan for customers based on visitors and clients. I was very surprised at the ease of use. The only thing I would change is the cost to send a text. One app was .03 cents and .15 for Omnisend. It is still very much worth it so far.

Lather and More!

Loved how easy it was to set up SMS messaging. Email templets are very professional and ey-catching. Will be using the app again!

Wild For Heels

the app is ok so far. I cannot cancel the subscription and go back in to update my account again. But overall it is ok.

allrich

hello tour app is easy to use and i enjoy it, i recommande
but acctually i am having an issue with the popup not appearing in my prestige theme website.
can't find where to add the code for omnisend.
any idea?
thx

Dream Maker Art

This app has a really steep learning curve. After quite a bit of time working on it, it seems to have everything I need for emailing my lists and keeping things organized. I wish it was easier to use.

VIP Hund

Easy to use and works very good! Nice with a free plan to use in the beginning when setting everything up

May 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks for reviewing our app!
Glad to hear it's working well for you.

The Notable Muse

It seems good - but still have to use to see how it performs long term. Great functionalits and very user friendly

MrVita

Testando, mas parece ser bem simples! espero que consiga atingir os meus objetivos com essa app, depois dou um feedback mais completo

Miniletics

easy and fast integration, hope u add more email template and form template hope u add more email template

A&M Acro

You nd to set a review to use it :(
IN USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE