Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Flow Cognition

Great :) Easy to use! Easy interface and great integration with Shopify! Customer service very helpful!

Cashmere Red by Michelle Collette

I used this app for my new website to maximize abandoned carts and follow up with possible clients. Very easy to link to online store. User friendly.

RUDRA yoga & healthy food store

The great app for me. At the moment it provides for me with all necessary e-mail marketing. I recomend!

SURF WORLD

Easy to use layouts, great editing tools and seamless options to send to recent buyers make this a go to for email marketing.

America Compras

MUITO BOM!! CUMPRIU COM TUDO QUE INFORMAVA! VALE MUITO A PENA! INDICO A TODOS! VAI PRA CIMA QUE É SUCESSO! baixe agora!!

The People's Nation

I'm impressed with the customer support. Sometimes they are annoying but they always help and are always positive. I'm happy

The Online Accessories Co

i used this app to help me start to market my new and upcoming business and help me get my first sale

RETERNITY

Top Newsletter Tool in Zusammenarbeit mit Shopify. Habe viele getestet und bin zu dem Entschluss gekommen, dass dies das Beste ist!

Zaugen

Amazing support. Amazing content. They are fast and really attantive. I really really recommend working with omnisend!

Honey Heaven

I was struggling with Mailchimp and someone recommended Omnisend . It was the best choice! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 326 327