Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Beebagz

Great app to automate your email marketing. Needed help with something and help was quick to respond to resovle the issue.

House of Anarchy

Had some trouble with some of the functions and got help from them almost immediately! Awesome support!

Equi-Light

Have just started using Omnisend. So far very impressed with its extensive functuality and how well it syncs with my Shopify Store. Besides an initial problem with the welcome email integration, which was quickly dealt with and resolved by support, I am very impressed with both the software and customer service. Would highly recommend.

Liner Notes Magazine - Coming in Early 2021

Outstanding App in every way - very straightforward to use, effective and efficient. Highest recoomendation!!!

Lyn Foley Creates

I just signed onto Omnisend yesterday. I needed help getting my e-mail signup going. Got a fast response on what I was missing, and so far the app is just what I needed. So much easier to use than the others I have tried before now.

Board Store Skateboard Shop

I've only just signed up and installed but Omnisend seems very clean, efficient & intuitive. So far, good!

GoFit

Just finished creating my first couple email automations and I LOVE this app so far! Super easy to use and figure out just by looking at the interface!

Gatito.ro

I've used the app today, for the very first time and I love it.
It has a friendly user interface, all the functions you need to setup your e-mail campaigns in matter of minute.
Great job guys!!!

Adorned....

Love love LOVE!!! Best email marketing app I’ve used to date!!! It’s easy to use, I love the templates, and I get sales from it!!!

Curvee Shop

I used this app to set up automation welcome email to new subscribers, I find it very user friendly and easy to understand. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 345 346