Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Angieberrys

Its been a great experience so far, I look forward to exploring all the great things Soundest has to offer my new store.

Justenufstuff Online

Have Not Had That Many Customers But App Seams To Work Fine,

Savvy Bitch Fitness Lifestyle Wear

I enjoy this addition to my shopify store. I had a minor technical issues that the support and developer team helped me sort of very quickly.

The only thing I can really say that I wish was different or that I have yet to figure out is being able to set up automated follow up series for specific individual email lists.

Otherwise this is an easy to use platform with great value.

~Robynne
SavVy Bitch Co.

The Shabby Chic Shoppe

The only reason I am giving it four stars is because I have just started using it and need to explore it more before giving it a five. With that being said, I LOVE Soundest so far! Super easy to use and perfect for my small clothing store!

Check out The Shabby Chic Shoppe at theshabbychicshoppe.com

Cobra Tactical Systems

pretty good so far ... still need some tweeks to make it worht the money they charge..

Mckim Photography

I wish there was a way to just write a simple text design email pulling the products and text links, also there is a MAJOR bug! the product price is shown with a comma for USA instead of a period, so it looks like $50,00 instead of $50.

Many people are on google and google blocks images in emails marketing. so i would like to test text only emails with hyperlinks imbedded thanks- bill

Cc Resorts

AMAZING AND EASY TO USE !! ABOVE ALL CLASSY TEMPLATES BUT ADD SOME MORE

Mm Publishing And Marketplace

Excellent tool for creating email marketing campaign and is easy to use. Highly recommend - 4 star rating is mostly because I never give 5 stars unless I am blown away. Not much blows me away though.

Shakormended

Still learning to use, so far so good!

Commercial Truck Parts

Very user-friendly, worked exactly as described. Fantastic!