Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Xpressions Fashion House

First time user, and appears so easy, just launched first campaign, so will come back in a couple of weeks to advise you.
Loved the templates, no problems, thanks Lynn

Christlife

This is a great app, very helpful.

Sugarangelsanonymous Outlook Com

VERY EASY TO DELIVERY MY FIRST CAMPAIN LOVE IT

Paige Reece

Just using the free portion, I think you provide quite a bit. I like that there are still some customizations that we can do with our emails. Being able to set up different subscriber lists is great too.

Hana Lalzari

Like it so far, just wish the lowest paid plan was a little cheaper. Trying to keep overhead costs as low as possible. It's a lot easier to use than mail chimp.

Cavacast

Great !

Got lots of sales. Only comment would be that the cart recovery email timings are could do with some flexibility.

Lemonmyrtle

I receive numerous emails everyday about SEO and how to improve online marketing.

I like reading the Soundest news and tips from the mostly obvious but havent got time to do, to the development of campaigns.

I have used the email campaigns which have effectively increased our take up of online ordering for wholesalers, and been a way to connect with our telephone customers online. I am sure this has helped our sales.

Keep on doing your good work.

Monpontic

Been using it from September of this year. Easy to use. No problems. The upgrade is worth the price if you have a customer base of over 50 people. I recommend it. GET THIS APP.

Myonahole

Soundest is a great app that supports the basic email drip campaigns every ecommerce store needs. I would recommend it for small business owners who want an affordable email marketing solution. The drip campaigns are easy to set up, although the reason my rating is only 4 stars is because soundest lacks the option to customize in some areas (e.g. I want to change the times abandoned cart emails are sent, which cannot be done). Everything else is great. Easy to use, fair pricing, great support.

Drones Live View

Is there anyway to get the subscribe button to the center of the page. I would like it to look like: http://www.dronenerds.com/

Bill Pepper