Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited January 3, 2020

I've updated my review to 4 stars. After all Omnisend proved that they value every customer and make every effort to find a solution for customer's needs. Despite all the problems we had - they made a lot of effort to fix it. Really appreciated.

Keepgo
Time spent using app: 6 months
Omnisend replied December 30, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to write this review. Actually, we have not changed the pricing or the feature set each pricing plan has since you started using Omnisend in September. The price increase your account has experienced is solely related to the huge increase of your subscriber list - from 2900 subscribers to 22100 subscribers.
We truly understand that learning a new tool takes time and we don't want to lose you, so no worries, we will happily find the best solution to meet your needs, our support team is already reaching out to you about this situation.
On a quick note, Omnisend has a lot more to offer than Privy, we offer SMS service; advanced automation flows, such as cart, browse and product abandonment, contact enters/exits the segment flow and more; other channels and complex segmentation to target your customers - so a lot more benefits in just one app!

December 9, 2019

just 4 stars because i don't believe in perfection... well as a tool how they subscribe it's good...the support team very efficient .. didn't try the app enough the tool or ( app ) yet to say if it's working good.... but i can tell it's easy and recommend to try you lose nothing guys

rpbrothershop
Japan
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 1, 2019

I did my first cyber monday email and was very pleased with how the app worked and also how it took care of security and email verification.

thepiratezone.com
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited November 28, 2019

Awesome app, use it to automate my email marketing campaigns, easy to use. Would be a 5 star if it was more affordable annually

Maverick In Motion
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 20, 2019

I just switched over from MailChimp and sent my first campaign using Omnisend. So far its been a smooth transition and easy to use.

Bay Pop Shop
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 12, 2019

So far so good. The app is pretty easy to use and I like the email layout that they already have. I also like I can see real time when future customers are on my sight and be selective to who you are planning emailing too.

No complaints.

EnoughSaid
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited November 11, 2019

I would recommend Omnisend because it is modern looking and user friendly. It's not perfect. Somethings are hard to work out but the support is great. They respond quickly and help you for as long as you need it.

Bells Fine Art
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited October 30, 2019

Hey,the app is well guided ive done my first email so far so good,cant wait to get more subscribers!

Tripleffashions
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 28, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed using Omnisend as it was easy to use and allowed me to create a good looking email for free. I am a fan of some of their premium features and may consider upgrading in the future.

Realstealdeals
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 28, 2019

Heel goed programma, werkt correct en is eenvoudig in gebruik. Jammer dat niet alle functies kunnen gebruikt worden in goedkoopste versie.
Mvg Swinkl.eu