Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

MMM LIVE

Liked the onboarding process so far, will use it for next 2 weeks and give more feedback. :) Looking forward to seeing how it drives my growth.

Electro Ugs

I like it, very useful. I hope there are some sales.

Storetrendingcom

I really like this app. There are a few more improvements I'd like to see (the ability to sort subscribers by clicking on the headers) but I already like it better than mail chimp!

Motivatebox

great app. very happy to use it.

Vikeshpindoria

Works great! Highly Recommend!

Itsinyourcart

So Far so good. working Just fine for me on free version. will update as i go along

Envioshoptrend

I'm sure this entry service looks great

Greenhouse Interiors Retail

Great app. Very happy after using for 6 weeks. Intuitive, well documented and fantastic support. We changed from another platform as it was unstable... Omnisend has been working perfectly for us - not one problem tecnically. We use Omnisend for Abandoned Cart & Welcome automations, plus Sign-up Forms, and many email campaigns each week. The email template builder is on par with Mailchimp, easy to use and reporting is great. The only thing which I would like to see improved... is going a little deeper on 'purchase behaviour' segmenting for targeting existing customers... at the moment you can target customers who bought by date, value, number of products, tags and individual products... but you cannot target customers who bought from a "collection" or "product type" or "vendor". But they have this in their pipeline for development and it wouldnt be too hard with the API integration to Shopify. Fingers crossed this comes out soon - in the meantime I have to manually export customers in Shopify and tag them... then create a segment in Omnisend using their "tags" filter... so there is a workaround but its manual and time consuming... so if they can fix this - they get 5-stars!!!!

Gamarra Mayoristas

I'm still trying it, but until now, it was great!

Breads Den

i would recomend it to a freind.