Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Nothing but Class

I use this app for all my email marketing. Super easy to import contacts from Mailchimp. I've set up a couple automations, and I just set up my first campaign. I like that it's so easy to add featured products into marketing emails. I've also contacted customer service a couple times, and they have helped me out as well. Superb!

BoldHorse

onboarding was very easy and the getting started recommendations were great. I just sent my first campaign and was able to easily add my products in the email as well. great experience.

unbingesnacks

Thank you for a very to use email marketing design and management tool, especially for new comers, this can be hard to figure out while juggling 50 other things.

Meg Jacovino

Omnisend integrates with Shopify so easily, and it's super intuitive to use to customize forms, automations and campaigns to match all of my brand elements.

Gomexus

It's easy to use and there are guidelines for every step, so it's easy to get started. There are many templates to choose from, it is worth using

Aromaticks

Muy buena aplicación, fácil de utilizar e intuitiva, solo queda ahora esperar los buenos resultados.

Trendz

I downloaded this site yesterday to help with my store and got into a bit of a muddle, so requested some help via online chat. I expected to wait a few hours for a response, but only had to wait a few minutes. The lady was extremely patient and guided me through the process, which enabled me to figure out where I'd gone wrong. It's really nice knowing that there is someone helpful to be able to chat to if I come across a problem and I would highly recommend this app as it integrates perfectly with my Shopify website.

SumSano

the support experiene was great, fast and amazing! good job guys, really is the best app that I used it.

The Tempting Offers Shop

Very happy to use this app. Easy to use and so many ways in which to personalise your email campaign.
Recommended.

MOQ boxing

just used for the first time and love it! easy to use and to follow, cant believe i havent been using it the whole time!