Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 18, 2019

Giving 4 stars just because I think the pricing once you have been sucked in by a great deal hits you hard.. I think it has some limitations, but overall pretty user friendly. used on our jewellery website www.annalise.co.uk

Annalise Jewellery
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited September 9, 2019

We needed a replacement for Mailchimp. Omnisend is a very well design product. It has excellently integration with Shopify. Getting started is very easy as it has a clearly defined process to guide one through. The various pricing scheme also makes it risk free to try and to pay a reasonable cost as you grow. Our fist campaign can be up and running in minutes. Omnisend will be part of our setup with our Shopify store. The good thing is that we can continue use Omnisend even if one day we move out of Shopify – as Shopify is getting more costly and less cost-effective.

PomeFresh
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 26, 2019

its a bit confusing to navigate through the management system i think they need to change some things but seems ok. chat is pretty helpful.

Spy Emporium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 20, 2019

This was the first email campaign I sent, I am not a computer wizard and it was fairly straight forward. Lets see how it goes...My only critique thus far is I would have liked a phone support system in place to provide screen sharing.

IF4Life
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 18, 2019

Omnisend worked well.It was pretty easy to create email content. I will continue to use for my future campaigns.

FOUND & FAIRE
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited August 14, 2019

First time user after changing from previous CRM. Really easy to use with great templates and amazing functions to better business

This Is Comb
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
August 9, 2019

I used to try to use klavio but it just gave me headaches honestly, with omnisend thigs where a lot more smooth and now i am actually starting to send email campaigns after just 1 day of setup. App is looking good!

GG Good Game
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Omnisend replied August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy you like Omnisend, we have a lot of new things to offer, like different channels for your marketing communication - use SMS, Facebook Messenger, Push notifications, Whatsapp and more to send messages to your customers. So feel free to reach out in case you need any help with the setup.

August 9, 2019

We're still figuring things out, but so far so good! The interface is similar to MailChimp so the transition has been seamless thus far.

Duckish Natural Skin Care
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited August 8, 2019

I had an issue with the billing : i have added some subscribers (4500) to test the tool for a campaign and then i didn't deleted it. I was charged 60 usd / month for 3 months before realizing i didn't used the service i was paying for. The customer service helped me delete the old subscribers (that i no longer needed) and refunded me for the 3 months overpaid. The app is good for marketing automation.

Shapeheart Store
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 7, 2019

I new user of this app, it seems good but will see how much it is useful.
till now customer service is very good

ELECTROWISH