Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Betterdocs

Great app! My only suggestion to the developers would be to add a "Email Coupon" option for the "wheel of fortune" pop up form so only real and active emails that people enter would be able to receive the coupon code. It would stop many people from using any fake email just to play the game and get coupon codes. Other than that this app is great for anyone making any time of forms!

Shoppytyme

excelente aplicacion recomendada

Velpure

I'd give Omnisend five stars but it is limited in functionality and flexibility compared to other email autoresponders such as Aweber and GetResponse. If you want to integrate with third party marketing and lead generation apps you should be aware that Omnisend can't provide basic html form code to connect with those that don't have api level integration with Omnisend (and very few non-Shopify apps do).

All other 'mainstream' autoresponders that I'm aware of provide this basic ability including Aweber, Mailchimp, GetResponse, Active Campaign, Sendlane, Drip, iConnect etc.

However, for Shopify stores that don't need to integrate with other marketing apps, Omnisend is the easiest route to take, and Omnisend seem committed to adding new features and improving the app over time.

Dishmaster Faucet

Wouldn't be without it. Prefer it over Mailchimp. Would give 5 stars if staff could understand not all stores are the same and would support accordingly.

Fyshoes Com

great app, i love to use ,but if it can drag the product i will be perfect.

Premier Leather Apparel

Just set it up and sent an email to my subscribers and im very impressed. Did all this in 10 mninutes. Looking forward to learning more about the app and making some succesful campaigns.

Angieberrys

Its been a great experience so far, I look forward to exploring all the great things Soundest has to offer my new store.

Justenufstuff Online

Have Not Had That Many Customers But App Seams To Work Fine,

Savvy Bitch Fitness Lifestyle Wear

I enjoy this addition to my shopify store. I had a minor technical issues that the support and developer team helped me sort of very quickly.

The only thing I can really say that I wish was different or that I have yet to figure out is being able to set up automated follow up series for specific individual email lists.

Otherwise this is an easy to use platform with great value.

~Robynne
SavVy Bitch Co.

The Shabby Chic Shoppe

The only reason I am giving it four stars is because I have just started using it and need to explore it more before giving it a five. With that being said, I LOVE Soundest so far! Super easy to use and perfect for my small clothing store!

Check out The Shabby Chic Shoppe at theshabbychicshoppe.com