Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Oxyclear mask

Really helps out a-lot with email marketing! great customer service and easy to use and learn platform

Thee Bazaar

We used this app for the first time today and it was great, supper easy to set up, emails look great i 100% recommend.

Blue Ocean Sports

Really great app, makes marketing very easy for a novice. Also, the tracking system that shows you where your customers have been is invaluable and very helpful for direct marketing to those clients that have subscribed, Love it!

NOVIA

Great app, intuitive handling and the best support! It offers all you need in email marketing campaigns. You can personalise content and design perfectly!

Auxiliary Health

I am new to the online world and I love how simple this app is to use. It does so much and it's very easy to set up what you need and the support is also absolutely fantastic. Thanks

Ethicool Books

We have tried several EDM management platforms and they've all been problematic: whether it be clumsy UI, or missing basic features, they've all been frustrating to use. Even Klaviyo is very clunky and we deleted it after a few days. We gave Omnisend a try and OH MY GOD, it is brilliant!!! Cannot recommend this app enough. Simple, usable, feature-rich, and genuinely built around the core requirements of email marketing on Shopify. Well done.

Storks- shipping unavailable goods from overseas

I'm such a newbie to shopify and apps, but it's so easy to use. It's like mailchimp but you can also make email campaigns and it is so easy! Really great app highly recommend

FITHUB APPAREL

I'm quite impressed with Omnisend's customer service. They were quick to resolve my issues. It's great to know a team is there to support you anyway they can.

Góðheilsa.is

Very very easy to use and very effective. I am impressed by how simple it is in all areas. Everyone should be able to use it.

My Complete Gym

The Omnisend team really knows what they are doing. The helped set up the automation at 1:00 AM. They didn't just send link when I struggled, they helped me step by step. A great investment for sure!