Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

VapeCloud

I had a lot of apps before but nothing is like Omnisend. The support is great, a lot of features and templates. Very easy to use!

Fit Frequency

I recently selected Omnisend as my ESP and have been very pleased with the app and support! They have been responsive, informative and very nice. That is the kind of customer support we all need! Being new to email marketing, I loved the Intro videos they provide about setting up segments, automation, etc. They gave great tips! I am very happy I selected Omnisend as my ESP and look forward to learning more of the great features they offer.

Kenyatta Hines

I tried many other app before Omnisend. This is by far the most helpful! Their services are user friendly and their customer service is outstanding!!

BEN Men Wear

amazing app, and amazing support! at the start i didnt understand how to use it, but after i try to use the support messenger, fast i got help and now i love it

The Sherley Shop

I used this app for the first time today to create a new item release email for my new boutique. it was very simple to pull items from my webpage with out having to dowload and upload several images. Put together my first professional looking email, tested, and sent in all under 30 mins

Horrid Clothing

Satan keeps telling me to go forward, so I keep pushing forward. Does it smell like ash to you in here? But honestly no bad experience!

Jelly Button

So easy to use! Countless variations on design made it easy to get the look and feel I wanted for my campaign. Give it a go, it's free option is perfect for me right now!

www.suplimenteyamamoto.ro

I started the free trial and I met a team of very supportive people who strives to do the best for its potential customers. I am really happy with the app and I am really looking forward to implement more of the available features.

Virago Swim

I tried several apps and found the templates were basic and the instructions to be complicated with limited support. I am so happy I found this app. I can create amazing emails with ease and the customer service support has been great. I am very happy thus far!

TSDC Webstore

The better and powerful Email and contact manager App. Easy to use, very stable, a lot of features and make my stores to improve the conversion rate.