Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Across The Counter

Very easy to use! Wish the Workflow could be started for the entire list.

Sable Co

Much easier to navigate than Mail chimp. I strongly recommend if you want to save time. Everything is literally step by step.
The only problem is emails go to promo bar and not the primary email box.

Millennium Treasures

Lot's of great features, a very valuable app, you'll love it!

Xpressions Fashion House

First time user, and appears so easy, just launched first campaign, so will come back in a couple of weeks to advise you.
Loved the templates, no problems, thanks Lynn

Christlife

This is a great app, very helpful.

Sugarangelsanonymous Outlook Com

VERY EASY TO DELIVERY MY FIRST CAMPAIN LOVE IT

Paige Reece

Just using the free portion, I think you provide quite a bit. I like that there are still some customizations that we can do with our emails. Being able to set up different subscriber lists is great too.

Hana Lalzari

Like it so far, just wish the lowest paid plan was a little cheaper. Trying to keep overhead costs as low as possible. It's a lot easier to use than mail chimp.

Cavacast

Great !

Got lots of sales. Only comment would be that the cart recovery email timings are could do with some flexibility.

Lemonmyrtle

I receive numerous emails everyday about SEO and how to improve online marketing.

I like reading the Soundest news and tips from the mostly obvious but havent got time to do, to the development of campaigns.

I have used the email campaigns which have effectively increased our take up of online ordering for wholesalers, and been a way to connect with our telephone customers online. I am sure this has helped our sales.

Keep on doing your good work.