Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Tall City Vapor Works

Simple to use and professional results. Love the reporting and so far our 2 mailings have resulted in a doubling of traffic to our web store which was our intention. Easily imported addresses from our retail POS as well. Good tool.

b20labs

not bad, good tool! helps with email marketing

Mums-kidsworld.com

Hi there , i just install the apps, it has a very good features as i test yesterday. It works great, easy to to work around it consider i haven't got much I T knowalge but i did find it easy .
As i said only a day, so i will give it a time to come back for r more information about how it works for me,in all is early stage for me to say more, but in all is fantastic apps and free i wish i know it earl.
Gina mums-kidsworld.com

SOS Digital Printing

Only 5,000 contacts can be imported by file. If it was free with more, then I would rate 5 stars.

Imprimerie suisse en ligne

It is a good app. It makes the job. Waiting the possibility to add email adress manually one by one. I recommend thanks a lot

Poptaku

Originally I had written a review stating my dislike with Soundest. Since I published that review, I was contacted by the CEO of Soundest. He listened to all of my problems, helped me fix some and even took recommendations to heart. I do like Soundest quite a lot and their staff is made up of some great people. I would definitely recommend Soundest to all Shopify users.

Funky Bijou

Great so far! I love the templates (more suited to retail than some others) and the reporting is good as well.

Whimsy Kids

Very easy to use, there is a LOT of flexibility in this app. I am VERY happy with it!

Trendout, Enjoy Life

Hi, I have two e-commerce platforms and i use Soundest in both! Great app, it works very well, cool user experience, intuitive and easy to use. Yes i will recommend it to a friend. Go Soundest, go easy! :)

Romeu

MikeStickler.com

Super app, super responsive CS. I highly Recommend!