Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Drones Live View

Is there anyway to get the subscribe button to the center of the page. I would like it to look like: http://www.dronenerds.com/

Bill Pepper
www.dronesliveview.com
sales@dronesliveview.com

Croft Watches

Great app and awesome extra features in the premium version to help boost conversions

Cerrura Fashions

Fairly easy to use. I like the weekly stats that they send of how many subscribers you have on your mailing list

Za Online Store

Great app! Easy to use and user-friendly.

Swag Hair Shop

have done many things i always wish to do

Surviving Southern

Useful tool very user friendly. Love the ability to pull products with images and descriptions and create my own template using a WIX style interface, also as a developer I love the freedom to be able to add my own html code if I choose to do so.

Hf Bread Co

Just got it set up. Love the "product picker" and creating an email is so simple and save tons of time over what we have been using. Was a little disappointed in time it took for support to get back to me. Upside is the tool is very easy to use and I had already figured out the answer by the time I heard back.
Would totally recommend.

Little Dragon Shop

Really easy to use :) and it takes just a couple of minutes to finish a campaign!

Absolute Mixed Wrestling

Putting together a nice-looking e-blast with featured products etc. is very easy with this app. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Fragranceoutlets

This application is very user-friendly, no programming of guessing to create email campaigns, welcome email, abandoned cart emails. Somewhat new to eCommerce, after using BigCommerce, the Shopify Apps a great to help generate customers, etc without spending a lot of money-which new start-ups usually are unable to afford.