Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited March 27, 2019

Looks like a great app for a smaller, newer company. One major limitation we noticed right off the bat is that the solution only supports one shopify store. We have multiple stores and multiple brands.

The app page should state that so customers don't have to go through the process of creating an account and configuring the solution only to realize that during setup.

OP2 Labs - FrogFuel Liquid Protein
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Omnisend replied March 27, 2019

Thank you for your honest review. Sincere apologies you only found out about this limitation after creating your account. Other users who have already migrated from Mailchimp have also requested this feature and we are proud to say that next week we will be making a public announcement on what new features we will implement before 12th May. Please stay tuned and hopefully we will be able to turn things around for you!
Customer Success Team

March 26, 2019

confusing but cool app. Still playing around with it. Hopefully comes to good use

ElasticWaxCenter
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 22, 2019

I love the pop-up sign-up window! And I extremely love the live view feature as well! It allows me to see where my viewers are located.

Crown Jewels Boutique
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 28, 2019

Good UI and fast customer support make this a must-have app for ecommerce. Would be nice to have a few more template options for the pop-up.

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 21, 2019

Gute Marketing App. Einfach verständlich und unkompliziert zu bedienen. Etwas teuer aber es ist ok.

KriVal4you
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 13, 2019

This app is fairly easy to use. Can't wait to see what it can do for my business in the coming weeks.

Romelle Designs
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 11, 2019

Omnisend was user friendly for a first-timer like me. Customer support is great! At first sight it is somehow unclear how to stay in control of everything, but I am sure that I'll learn more by experience.

La La Land
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 10, 2021

Good app, but needs some updates. for example on each of workflow page I need to edit Social icons manually each time. it needs to be integrated into the settings so the data is pulled each time with new workflow

Two Wheels Empire
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 29, 2019

The app is good so far. Just started using it. Hoping for the email marketing campaigns to boost my sales.

The HeadStrongers
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 26, 2019

I am using the app for e-mail marketing. Very easy to use - really enjoying Omnisend. I like how it automatically syncs to your own website to pick up products for the emailing lists.

4health.co.nz