Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Absolute Mixed Wrestling

Putting together a nice-looking e-blast with featured products etc. is very easy with this app. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Fragranceoutlets

This application is very user-friendly, no programming of guessing to create email campaigns, welcome email, abandoned cart emails. Somewhat new to eCommerce, after using BigCommerce, the Shopify Apps a great to help generate customers, etc without spending a lot of money-which new start-ups usually are unable to afford.

Kakou Bijoux

Just started using this app but so far so good. Love the fact that you can add producst from your store to the campaign, that's so perfect!

Gomax

Tested it out for a few days and all is really fantastic. Great App with easy to use pop ups and features. Excellent customer support!

Pit Bull Gear

After trying a few email programs, I can honestly say we like this one the best!

Koar Gear

This app is awesome. It saves time, as they say it does, and it improves revenue, as they say it does. Woohoo!

I'm looking for the app to grow. First request would be that images pulled from the product picker link back to the product listing, just as the buy now button does, and that we have an option to edit that link if for some reason we want it to link somewhere else.

Keep up the good work, Soundest!

Andra Skin

I really like this app. There are a few more improvements I'd like to see (the ability to sort subscribers by clicking on the headers) but I already like it better than mail chimp!

Mangi Gourmet

So far so good, Im new in this app but I mange to launch my first campaign really fast and easy.

Superhealth888

Great marketing tool user friendly

Watababies

So far I have had no problems with the app, it's easy to use and I hope to create more business with it, great app