Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Sea And Salt

I think its a pretty good app! but I would like if the text could allow us to change the alignments like (left, center, right) and the fonts for all the titles etc. This will make the app more useful and creative. But I do enjoy using it.

zzambi.com

Great app! I would recommend it to anyone. Super easy and user friendly.

Tulio

I'm enjoying the app for our store. It's easy to use and great how you can load it straight off your website, that save huge amounts of time. I just wish I could crop the pictures so I can make them look bigger in the email.

Southern Zoomer Online Store

So far I'm impressed. I really like the fact it is easy to create a newsletter and pull your products from your store to showcase. The reason I'm not yet giving it a 5 Star Rating is I'm still trying to figure out how many emails successfully get delivered. My open rate seems to be low and when I send myself an email to test it hasn't yet been delivered. Time will tell but right now I think it is an efficient tool.

Nneyah Cards

Updated Review----
Much improved. Seems a lot more stable now.

Earlier review----
Good when it works.

Unfortunately though, have to agree with the review by Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice. When the server is up, it works great, problem is more often than it should be, it's down. This means whilst able to sign-in, it lags, can't edit or create email campaigns, which is the main purpose of this app. 502 Bad Gateway is the error message received.

Hopefully, this is problem will be rectified soon.

This could be a fantastic app because it pulls products from your store, more customization options would be nice though.

Sophie Ottanêr

Great application, it´s helping me a lot with my clients!!!

ElecSmoke -Home of right priced E-cigarettes

It was quick and easy to use. The only down side was that I couldn't (as far as I could tell) add in emails from my customers who order from me off-site.

Tall City Vapor Works

Simple to use and professional results. Love the reporting and so far our 2 mailings have resulted in a doubling of traffic to our web store which was our intention. Easily imported addresses from our retail POS as well. Good tool.

b20labs

not bad, good tool! helps with email marketing

Mums-kidsworld.com

Hi there , i just install the apps, it has a very good features as i test yesterday. It works great, easy to to work around it consider i haven't got much I T knowalge but i did find it easy .
As i said only a day, so i will give it a time to come back for r more information about how it works for me,in all is early stage for me to say more, but in all is fantastic apps and free i wish i know it earl.
Gina mums-kidsworld.com