Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

SOS Digital Printing

Only 5,000 contacts can be imported by file. If it was free with more, then I would rate 5 stars.

Imprimerie suisse en ligne

It is a good app. It makes the job. Waiting the possibility to add email adress manually one by one. I recommend thanks a lot

Poptaku

Originally I had written a review stating my dislike with Soundest. Since I published that review, I was contacted by the CEO of Soundest. He listened to all of my problems, helped me fix some and even took recommendations to heart. I do like Soundest quite a lot and their staff is made up of some great people. I would definitely recommend Soundest to all Shopify users.

Funky Bijou

Great so far! I love the templates (more suited to retail than some others) and the reporting is good as well.

Whimsy Kids

Very easy to use, there is a LOT of flexibility in this app. I am VERY happy with it!

Trendout, Enjoy Life

Hi, I have two e-commerce platforms and i use Soundest in both! Great app, it works very well, cool user experience, intuitive and easy to use. Yes i will recommend it to a friend. Go Soundest, go easy! :)

Romeu

MikeStickler.com

Super app, super responsive CS. I highly Recommend!

Olivia Taylor

So far so good. Had a little trouble installing initially (was using Chrome and I think that had something to do with it - once I tried it in Firefox it worked perfectly!).

I'm new to designing for Email Marketing so we'll see how this goes... It seems like it will be fairly simply to figure out as far as where images and text go. And I love that there are a number of Templates to choose from!

Will definitely recommend it to a friend! Thanks!!

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next