Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 26, 2018

I used this app to do email marketing. it was sort of easy to do. I hope it brings the results needed. it seems to be a good app.

TBOO
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 22, 2018

I am using the app to help boost my email marketing and loving all the features so far. I think the app could improve by having more tutorials on how to use each marketing campaign because it can be very confusing.

Online Calendar Shop
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 19, 2018

I havent tried to much yet, but it looks good, was quick to setup, and an easy interface, i hope this will help things get easier

LocoThings
Norway
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 6, 2018

I've used this app for an hour, everything seems to work well. Will update once I've run my first campaign.

HPS
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 3, 2018

I made my first email through omnisend and it came out really beautiful. They have great features and your emails are fully customizable.

Pono Artworks
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited October 30, 2018

Nice app all in one ! Automation is really easy ! I recommand this app for all of you guys . It really helped me

KIRA WATCHES
France
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 16, 2018

Bis jetzt finde ich die App recht gut. Nur ist es am Anfang unübersichtlich, ob die Automationsprozesse auch wirklich stattfinden. Ich hoffe das Omnisend sich gut um uns Kunden kümmert.

MyTrendys
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 8, 2018

So far so good. I'm figuring it out. We'll see what happens I guess. It's no wonder people fail at this stuff!

Scribbles and Scratches
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited October 4, 2018

I just started using the app in an effort to improve my ecommerce business. The set up seems easy and the app is very organized. I'm hoping this will result in increase of sales. I will come back later hopefully with great new about my sales.

Make Life Simple Life
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 12, 2018

Liked the onboarding process so far, will use it for next 2 weeks and give more feedback. :) Looking forward to seeing how it drives my growth.

MMM LIVE