Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Cerrura Fashions

Fairly easy to use. I like the weekly stats that they send of how many subscribers you have on your mailing list

Za Online Store

Great app! Easy to use and user-friendly.

Swag Hair Shop

have done many things i always wish to do

Surviving Southern

Useful tool very user friendly. Love the ability to pull products with images and descriptions and create my own template using a WIX style interface, also as a developer I love the freedom to be able to add my own html code if I choose to do so.

Hf Bread Co

Just got it set up. Love the "product picker" and creating an email is so simple and save tons of time over what we have been using. Was a little disappointed in time it took for support to get back to me. Upside is the tool is very easy to use and I had already figured out the answer by the time I heard back.
Would totally recommend.

Little Dragon Shop

Really easy to use :) and it takes just a couple of minutes to finish a campaign!

Absolute Mixed Wrestling

Putting together a nice-looking e-blast with featured products etc. is very easy with this app. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Fragranceoutlets

This application is very user-friendly, no programming of guessing to create email campaigns, welcome email, abandoned cart emails. Somewhat new to eCommerce, after using BigCommerce, the Shopify Apps a great to help generate customers, etc without spending a lot of money-which new start-ups usually are unable to afford.

Kakou Bijoux

Just started using this app but so far so good. Love the fact that you can add producst from your store to the campaign, that's so perfect!

Gomax

Tested it out for a few days and all is really fantastic. Great App with easy to use pop ups and features. Excellent customer support!