Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Southern Zoomer Online Store

So far I'm impressed. I really like the fact it is easy to create a newsletter and pull your products from your store to showcase. The reason I'm not yet giving it a 5 Star Rating is I'm still trying to figure out how many emails successfully get delivered. My open rate seems to be low and when I send myself an email to test it hasn't yet been delivered. Time will tell but right now I think it is an efficient tool.

Nneyah Cards

Updated Review----
Much improved. Seems a lot more stable now.

Earlier review----
Good when it works.

Unfortunately though, have to agree with the review by Sydney Vapor Premium E-Juice. When the server is up, it works great, problem is more often than it should be, it's down. This means whilst able to sign-in, it lags, can't edit or create email campaigns, which is the main purpose of this app. 502 Bad Gateway is the error message received.

Hopefully, this is problem will be rectified soon.

This could be a fantastic app because it pulls products from your store, more customization options would be nice though.

Sophie Ottanêr

Great application, it´s helping me a lot with my clients!!!

ElecSmoke -Home of right priced E-cigarettes

It was quick and easy to use. The only down side was that I couldn't (as far as I could tell) add in emails from my customers who order from me off-site.

Tall City Vapor Works

Simple to use and professional results. Love the reporting and so far our 2 mailings have resulted in a doubling of traffic to our web store which was our intention. Easily imported addresses from our retail POS as well. Good tool.

b20labs

not bad, good tool! helps with email marketing

Mums-kidsworld.com

Hi there , i just install the apps, it has a very good features as i test yesterday. It works great, easy to to work around it consider i haven't got much I T knowalge but i did find it easy .
As i said only a day, so i will give it a time to come back for r more information about how it works for me,in all is early stage for me to say more, but in all is fantastic apps and free i wish i know it earl.
Gina mums-kidsworld.com

SOS Digital Printing

Only 5,000 contacts can be imported by file. If it was free with more, then I would rate 5 stars.

Imprimerie suisse en ligne

It is a good app. It makes the job. Waiting the possibility to add email adress manually one by one. I recommend thanks a lot

Poptaku

Originally I had written a review stating my dislike with Soundest. Since I published that review, I was contacted by the CEO of Soundest. He listened to all of my problems, helped me fix some and even took recommendations to heart. I do like Soundest quite a lot and their staff is made up of some great people. I would definitely recommend Soundest to all Shopify users.