Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

STEESTU ™ Official Store

I used the app for many days now, and it is not sending out emails to abandoned visitors. It comes with a huge opportunity cost. Support is quick and always available, but takes a lot of time to sort this. I am uninstalling the app as it comes with an opportunity cost. Guys have a plan b app

March 22, 2019

Sincere apologies regarding the unpleasant experience you had starting out. The time it was taking us to review your issue was way too long. We have sent you an email, with possible solutions, but it seems you have not opened it yet. Send us a message to support@omnisend.com, this time we will assist you with each and every step and make sure everything is set-up correctly. We truly hope you will review your decision and will give us a second try!
Customer Success Team

OptiSlim Online Store

THIS COMPANY IS USING MISLEADING INFO & FRAUD METHOD TO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF CUSTOMERS.

The price guide is misleading you!
They charged on how many subscribers you have!
Not how many emails you sent! Doesn't matter you use them or not!

I have 18k subscribes but only sent email to 6k of them
I sent ZERO email in Dec, i got charged $150 USD.
I sent send 1 email in Jan, i got charged $150 USD.
I sent ZERO email in Feb, i got charged $190 USD.

Another misleading information they gave me is:
My account on the top right menu is always showing as a Standard Plan, and on their website, the standard plan it was showing $60 a month, so I thought this is what I'm paying for.

but after I realize the overpay issue and contact support, I went to my account profile page, it shows Standard Plan $190 a month.

this company doesn't give you any direct phone number for support, as I would imagine how many complaints they would receive by using this dishonest & fraud method to getting more money from their customer.

March 22, 2019

We are terribly sorry, that our pricing was not clear to you from the beginning. We stay open about how we calculate prices, and that it is entirely based on the number of subscribers you have. All customers have a possibility to reach the pricing page on our website and check their prices regularly.
Customer Success Team

Goxcase

I used the trial version of this app. I think they done a fantastic job at creating rules and interface/UI. However they didn't pay attention to how email system work. You will ruin your domain reputation if you use them as they source all emails from the same IP address (which means all your emails to customers will end up in JUNK folder). They have no solution for this and thus the whole concept behind email marketing/automation rules they have is useless for businesses.

Goldpaint Photography

Limited services and support for businesses using 'Buy Button' only. If you do not have a regular Shopify plan, you cannot trigger automation or create sign-up forms on your website. Very disappointing.

Fragrance202

DON'T Wate your time with this, very bad service, look elsewhere for a better app. A complete waste of my time.

Vintagepillowsstore

They have very low open rate!! I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE!! MY EMAIL IS GOING SPAM!!! THEY DIDNT SOLVE MY PROBLEM!!

Moringa Rose

It wont let me send emails due to having a hotmail account. It keeps telling me i need to get a new account which isnt going to happen

The Proud Republicans

I had used this app for nearly 10 months and had an 80% Off subscription. Then, out of nowhere, a customer service representative decided to cancel my subscription and revoke my access to the app. This occurred just 1 day after I made my monthly payment. Essentially I paid $300 for a month's worth of services and my subscription was taken from me (For no reason) and I haven't gotten my money back or the ability to renew my subscription.

Empress Organics

I thought this was a great app, I spent so much time creating my campaigns only to have the price raised every month. Don’t use this app or waste your time it’s a rip off and they increase the price each month. When I first signed up I agreed to $29 a month then the following month they raise the price to $40 without my knowledge after that they raised it to $60. I didn’t add any more emails or do nothing different to have these price hikes then they tell you oh we’ve added new features that’s why we raised the price. No thank you save your time and money. They also will have you create a positive review the first week then raise the price on you so don’t follow these reviews that’s only one day of service, I had a five star review before this post so it’s all propaganda. Read the one star reviews first this company is a scam.

Posh Fashion Gals

They Have a ridiculous payment cancellation method, after uninstalling the app you have take days to cancel the contract and credit card billing.